The online racing simulator
XSCC Conflict? [Nope]
Hi, I've noticed that qualifying is on the 20th AND the 21st. Is two days really necessary? XSCC Round 1 is on the 21st and I hope I wouldn't have to miss it to participate in quali day. If it is on the 21st what time will it be?
If they're doing it like last year, theres 2 qual days and you attend whichever day you want, qual, and leave.
Are we allowed to Qualify both days...maybe in attempt to better our time from the previous day?
Once again, if it's like last time, you can wave off a qual that you didnt like before ending your last flying lap. If you finish all your flying lap then it is recorded as your permanent qual time.

That's if it's like last year, not sure if it changed.
Quote from lizardfolk :Hi, I've noticed that qualifying is on the 20th AND the 21st. Is two days really necessary? XSCC Round 1 is on the 21st and I hope I wouldn't have to miss it to participate in quali day. If it is on the 21st what time will it be?

The rules should state clearly how qualifying works. We are attempting to mimic the Indianapolis 500 as closely as possible, and therefore we are doing two days, which is half of what they do. As has been said, show up when you can. I doubt that XSCC will take the whole six hours that are available on 21st. It's not a big deal. Get your time in Saturday, then check in after the XSCC to see if you need to attempt again.

You have three attempts per day. I'll post a thread Sunday or so for qualifying.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG