The online racing simulator
Strobe lights #2
(9 posts, started )
Strobe lights #2
Hi

I know there is a Lfs Strobe, and Cops1, 2, 3

but can anyone make sich Strobe Programme, that the lights are flashing, but not at the same time?

So it have to be: Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light

okay?

Thank you!
Grz, Jappe [RP].
Quote from Jsdrifts :Hi

I know there is a Lfs Strobe, and Cops1, 2, 3

but can anyone make sich Strobe Programme, that the lights are flashing, but not at the same time?

So it have to be: Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light, Left light, right light

okay?

Thank you!
Grz, Jappe [RP].

im sure with the LFS Strobe that tommy made you can create your own custom strobe?
Quote from Robbo01 :im sure with the LFS Strobe that tommy made you can create your own custom strobe?

u dont understand.

u can only strobe the 2 lights at the same time. i want it First Left, then Right
Quote from Jsdrifts :u dont understand.

u can only strobe the 2 lights at the same time. i want it First Left, then Right

so, make a command that repeats: 7-8-7-8-7-8-7-8-7-8?
There are programs in which you can make commands like that. Google is your friend
I think what he means is the 'wig way' police lights on a real police car., using the high beam headlamps.

Im afraid it isnt possible to do this in LFS.
it is possible on strobe i have done it ill find the file
you can make the indercators blink in the order you want but not the headlights here is a strobe for the indercators
Attached files
new strobe.txt - 76 B - 370 views
Ty !!
np mate happy it helped

Strobe lights #2
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG