The online racing simulator
Online stats??
(8 posts, started )
Online stats??
On the ONLINE STATs page does a person have to race against someone else before the online stats automatically enters the best lap times?
One cant just fill in the best time I've done on a hot lap at home, I take it.
Also, what is DRAG, and DRAG 8 mean please?
Every time when you drive on a server your LFS world stats get updated. So you need to be on a server alone or with others and then your laps and possible new personal bests get updated to LFSworld. So there doesn't need to be anyone else on that server to get new personal bests. But wins don't get updated if you don't have enough players and laps for the race...

Drag&drag 8 are the drag racing tracks in LFS, check the autocross track for these configs

You can upload your hotlaps to LFSworld by uploading the spr-replays of them. Hotlaps and online stats are two different things
thanks hyperactive. And the next question is,......how does one upload them to LFS....?
On LFSWorld.net, go to the 'S2 Hotlaps' section shown and browse for your SPR file which will then be uploaded whether it's fast or not, provided you don't already have a better one uploaded for that combo

You can upload and view your own hotlaps without a license, making an accoun is sufficient. Online stats however will not be available for demo users for one because demo users do not have unique identifiers.
If you can use that command or not depends on the server. Its a special program, that some servers run and some dont.
Yes, exactly. If 2 different servers use the program, you also have 2 different pbs.
No.

V = you can vote to kick or ban drivers
S = you can select tracks etc. without being admin, if you voted to end race
Q = quali is on
M = you can join mid-race
P = you have to pit during the race

But thats really not a noob question; tbh, I had to look it up myself.

Online stats??
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG