The online racing simulator
What youtube is all about
(15 posts, started )

I just love finding these random comments.
Hah, even better is going to the trailers for the new Gran Turismo or Forza games and see the fanboys talk about how realistic the physics are.
Most youtube commenters are complete tools. The stuff you see on there is just... ugh.

and

Quote from Crashgate3 :

Well they've got the "audio playback" thingy on there, they should just make it read it aloud when you post it.
I hate those spammer over there, who spam something about "put ur hand ..." bla bla. It really pisses me off.
Are you saying that you really bother with reading youtube comments?
the best part of youtube has to be the Trying to get famous people... you know... the Vbloggers... the Anne franks of the 21'st century...

it always makes me laugh to see them Almost in tears when say their videos go from 100 to 50 hits.

Q:" WHY DOES ANYONE APPRECIATE WHAT I HAS TO SAY!!!?!??!?!?!?!"

A: ytfags are designed to fail.

but commenters are also quite prone to idiocy.
Quote from theirishnoob :the best part of youtube has to be the Trying to get famous people... you know... the Vbloggers...

Damn, I agree with you.

How sad and stupid must you be to upload a 10 minute long video (most of the time even talking about private things) just for 100 or 200 complete strangers to watch?
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn, I agree with you.

How sad and stupid must you be to upload a 10 minute long video (most of the time even talking about private things) just for 100 or 200 complete strangers to watch?

I see the point but many of the bloggers have 10s of thousands of Subscribers.

And they're funny shitt..
me thinks of competition
Who can anger a Fanboy the most
Just found this one, the music has been recorded on a phone somewhere in like a club, and you can hear nothing but a wall of distortion, this comment made me laugh!
Attached images
lmao.JPG
please dont read this! U will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of ur life tomarow will be the best day of ur life. However if u dont post this comment to at least 3 videos u will die in 2 days now if u started reading this dont stop now this is soooooo scary. Send to atleast 5 videosin 143. When ur done press f6 and ur crushes name will come out in big letters this is sooo scary cuz it actually works!!!!!

I really hate those
please dont read this! U will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of ur life tomarow will be the best day of ur life. However if u dont post this comment to at least 3 videos u will die in 2 days now if u started reading this dont stop now this is soooooo scary. Send to atleast 5 videosin 143. When ur done press f6 and ur crushes name will come out in big letters this is sooo scary cuz it actually works!!!!!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG