The online racing simulator
Button Box
(12 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
Button Box
Im making a button box and id like to add some leds to show like my blinkers are on or my hand brake is on just indication lights... what would be the best way of doing this using usb and a microcontroler? or ive heard u can control leds with the parallel port... could someone please help... and give me some helpful links? And if i could how would i go on putting a 7 segment display for my gear?

Thanks, Kyler
#2 - kyler
Anyone? Anything?
#4 - kyler
i did and the link it tells u to go to read about it the link don't work
#5 - kyler
Anyone got anything helpful?
All the good info about making button boxes that i have read is on racesimcentral which is currently down.
#7 - kyler
yea thats the reason im here bc there down... do you know when they will be back online?
Hopefully never

God knows when they will be back they sure are taking their time. Try asking at http://forum.racedepartment.com/ they seem to have taken over for now.
#9 - kyler
So u don't want RSC to come back?
It is not my most favourite place on the internet. Has a lot of good info but the people who run it seem full of themselves. They made some silly changes in the last year or two making it harder find things like BTB and the other independently developed programs as they seem to have sold out to simbin.
RSC is back up.
Finally.

Button Box
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG