The online racing simulator
#1 - GabbO
Round 3 Post Race Discussions
Hi racers,

post your thoughts here.

For us the race went far better than expected, we suddenly found ourselves fighting for the win. Sadly mojo made a mistake and threw it away, so we finished 3rd. Nevertheless a very demanding, eventful and thrilling race! Congrats and thanks to EERT and E-Team, great to see a finish within seconds after 3 hours of racing

And I'm happy to see the lapping issue is improving, it was far better this race that at westhill. Although it still could improve a lot..
Posted on my team's forum:

Here's what happened: I qualified 18th and James started the race. He drove some decent times with a couple of spins. All was good. During my stint, I made it as high as overall 13th which I was very happy with. Then it went wrong. While being lapped, the faster car braked far too late and sent me flying into a wall, causing massive damage. I then had to pit to repair the damage. During the stop I mistakenly added 100% fuel which made my car feel like a slice of crap. It all went downhill; the car felt awful and I spun several times due to cooling tyres. I pitted to change the tyres and then pitted again to repair damage and managed to just about hold off for 18th position. I'm not happy with how it went considering we could have easily brought it home in 14th; beating sonicrealms in the process. I will now happily bow out for the South City race: I'd rather eat my own liver than drive that track!
Can somebody post a replay of the race?
#4 - GabbO
Will be done soon, but we need to get some sleep also >D
Oh my god ! Such an amazing race !
Only 9.59s between the first and the third ! Such a stressing finish but finally we won with only 2.67secondes ! Thanks to my pole I can take few seconds at the start of the race because of a crash behind me. #02 isn't far and is a little bit faster but do some minory errors which enable me to take 6secondes. But a the end of my stint he is on my exhaust and try to overtake but I manage to stay first. Then Shimano take over from me and keep a little gap with #02 but he has had a problem probably a flat tyre and needed to pit twice before being fast again, losing about 1minutes40secondes. #05 was 1minute behind us but Jarod wasn't as fast as Shim and me and he was suprised about the gearbox, causing trouble for him in the chicane. He manage to keep a nice gap, loosing only 2s per laps but at 15minutes to go, he spun and #05 was just behind him ! But M.Krauss made an error which enable us to have less pressure and win the race.

Really nice race !
#8 - HVS5b
Went much better than expected tbh

I went off first after a good quali drive by SabersKunk. Made a few errors but kept the thing on track and managed to hit some kind of consistency during the second half of my hour stint.

However, it is here it all went t!ts up
I mader a total ar$e of the pit stop and managed not to change driver. Drove round for one lap in a flap before pulling back in again to change driver (and tyres again, for good measure...). This gargantuan f*ck up cost us easily 1min+, so sorry once again team, we might have made top ten without that.

Proper driving by my team mates SabersKunk and Turbo Dad Thanks for getting us some credibility back lads!

Well done to the podium finishers (and indeed all those who managed to finish, not the easiest of tasks :schwitz.

Remarkably clean race for us too. Only one potential report during quali (decided against it) and nothing really untoward during the race. Guess we were lucky (13th!) huh

Stroll on SO4R, should be a giggle!
Quote from HVS5b :
I mader a total ar$e of the pit stop and managed not to change driver. Drove round for one lap in a flap before pulling back in again to change driver (and tyres again, for good measure...).

We did that 3 times!
until i saved the day
Quote from HVS5b :Went much better than expected tbh

I went off first after a good quali drive by SabersKunk. Made a few errors but kept the thing on track and managed to hit some kind of consistency during the second half of my hour stint.

I mader a total ar$e of the pit stop and managed not to change driver. Drove round for one lap in a flap before pulling back in again to change driver (and tyres again, for good measure...). This gargantuan f*ck up cost us easily 1min+, so sorry once again team, we might have made top ten without that.

Proper driving by my team mates SabersKunk and Turbo Dad Thanks for getting us some credibility back lads!

Well done to the podium finishers (and indeed all those who managed to finish, not the easiest of tasks :schwitz.

Remarkably clean race for us too. Only one potential report during quali (decided against it) and nothing really untoward during the race. Guess we were lucky (13th!) huh

Stroll SO4R, should be a giggle!

Very good race for us and our highest finish so far which is great. The setup we had was one of the most comfortable I have ever driven and to have a car hooked up on fe4 was sheer bliss. Can we race that track every month?
SO4r will be just as good :P
#13 - Dmt
Well, the race was pretty good for us.

The first hour of the race was without big problems, just a few mistakes because of nerves and a great fight with Momo. The second hour made us worry a little bit, because we blew our front tires and damaged the car. In order to try and save some time, we didn't repair our damage at first, but unfortunately it was costing us too much time and we had to do an extra pit stop to repair it. The final hour of the race was really tense, because the gap between us and the leader was almost 2 minutes. I asked my teammate if it was possible to catch the leader and he said that it was. I pushed really hard till the finish and finally the gap was 2.67 seconds.
When will results be up?
Quote from Timdpr :We did that 3 times!

If you're trying to make me feel better, it worked
When we sorted out every issue we have to process, until that you can
see the tracker es inofficial results
Quote from GabbO :When we sorted out every issue we have to process, until that you can
see the tracker es inofficial results

ok, thanks mate
This race for LRT was average but i already bought with my teammate sasek new Driving Force GT's wheels, my days with mouse and one axis pedals is over and we got good hardware now xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG