btw how did you input new car in lfs there
#3 - Nicce
it´s S3..
jk man..

modd
#4 - Ogijs
yes

I hope you like it
Another nice video from you...maybe there isn't anything new from the previous videos, but it is still good.
But I think I liked some of your previous videos more than this one...

But anyway, nice drifting and keep them coming.
Nice video, but I'll tell you one thing. Mods like that are illegal here. :X
#7 - Ogijs
Quote from Newtonyo :Nice video, but I'll tell you one thing. Mods like that are illegal here. :X

thats one reason why i hesitated about posting this here

I do hope others will understand

Thax to all for comentary
Quote from Newtonyo :Nice video, but I'll tell you one thing. Mods like that are illegal here. :X

Its only illegal to post the .vob files.
Doesn't say anything about videos or pictures.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Its only illegal to post the .vob files.
Doesn't say anything about videos or pictures.

Victor himself said its against the rules to post pictures or anything else with mods in them, here.

Nice video, though!
Quote from mcintyrej :Victor himself said its against the rules to post pictures or anything else with mods in them, here.

Nice video, though!

I know, but its not in the rules section.
Wicked ViD

Btw...... :evil: mod!!
thanx Should i remove the video ? ?
Looks really nice!!~
Quote from l1k3z0mg :I know, but its not in the rules section.

4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

Yes, I know, the mod is just a file, not update of exe file, but when you run the game, basically exe file works with the files including modification, doesn't it? (I guess) Anyway, if it isn't in the rules, then it should be added, I'm +1 on that. And when you see Victor doesn't like to see there are some screens/videos with mods, then you could at least respect it although it maybe isn't in the rules. Sorry about my English.
Another good video from you. Could include something new, but anyway, good job, keep them comming!
And about that discussion about mods, i'll just quote feat.
Quote from feat :Why everyone gives a fcuk about that ? It's Devolopers problem or problem for those, who are posting those screens, not yours. Stop liking devs asses?

As expected another kick ass vid from you.

I just cant find the right words for how asowme this is so il use awsome.
I just cant find anything wrong with it
You forgot to add the Soviet Russia part
In soviet russia Victor is the rules.
thanx guys. but maybe you could give me more advice on the video or something ?
Its nice, but i personally didn't like the speeding up effect, like it skipped a few frames.
Quote from G!NhO :In soviet russia Victor is the rules.

/fp

In soviet russia rules follow you
I like it Btw.. what was the music?
check out the video desription it should be there mate tnx ...
nice vid i like the way that car looks, it brings a little more detail to xrt. i mean the game looks better with it

Sway Creations - Goru and Sway Twindrift
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG