The online racing simulator
Tragedy involving a Ferrari Enzo
(33 posts, started )
thats not very surprising; however i am surprised that almost half the car is remaining, surely he wasnt going as fast as some others thought they could
The trail of wreckage is pretty long, he must've been going at a fair clip. From the carnage it looks like he probably lost it, clipped a post sideways with the rear half of the car and that ripped the poor thing in half - he should thank heaven for the F1 safety tech in that car, although a head-on at that speed probably would've killed the damn fool straight away.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Heretic!
loved the excuses he made afterwards when the police questioned him.... homeland security?? heheheehe and he wasnt driving? some german dude was and he ran into the hills for sum reason!

mad
If that blood on the driver's airbag ends up matching the "passenger's" blood, he'll have some 'zplainin to do...
Must of had his head down in the lap of the driver if the blood is his
A dead enzo. Shame. Now if it was a Lambo. That would have been differnent. But generally Lambo's are driven by proper drivers.
whoah!! he has 2!!!!
They made 333 and a third Enzos? I'd rather have the Mazza MC12 anyway, only 25 of them, look nicer too.
I heard the guy was racin' at 160mph on Califonia Route 1. That road is on a cliff for a couple hundred miles. Also he was against an SLR Maclern
#14 - Gunn
I believe they made 399 Enzos. Every time I see a crashed one it's in two pieces. Nice to see the cockpit intact.
Quote from Funnybear :A dead enzo. Shame. Now if it was a Lambo. That would have been differnent. But generally Lambo's are driven by proper drivers.

i disagree
my dad took these photos last year. turns out the driver had the traction control disabled, so when he came out of a side street he hit the tree then spun and reversed back into the post. minor damage really

hehe..... bet he wished he never touched that TC button now!!

its painful to see such a car destroyed...

funny how the tree has barely a mark on it...

mad
#17 - mr_x
Quote from thisnameistaken :The Enzo's a butt-ugly car anyway. Good riddance

:iagree:

I'm not a ferrari fan, i prefer British sports cars, like Aston Martin, although some say they aren't even British anymore
Bob will like u then
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#19 - Vain
Yes, those were really nice cars. And they still are, if you have the luck to be in posession of one of them.
But generally I find the modern "sports" cars too heavy. Everything above 1100 kg can be considered fat.

Vain
thats some nasty cabage!

edit: carnage, not cabage

sorry bout double post, internet buggard up, sent it twice
You 'buggard up' too.

Don't bump old threads if it's not necessary .
i sure did, and why dont they delete un-nessecery old threads?
Why should they?
Quote from mickyc30 :i sure did, and why dont they delete un-nessecery old threads?

For Historical records. Maybe they should be archived? I donno. Just look at the post date before posting =P

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG