The online racing simulator
Belgian Starters Superspeed Challenge - Are you up to it?
The superspeed challenge will start in about 2 weeks. I'll make this race an open-for-everyone race. The server (BS|Superspeed Challenge) will be switched to public mode on Saturday the 20th of June, 12:00 GMT +1. The first 22 drivers to arrive on the server will race (of course more drivers are allowed, but the server will be switched to private mode at 1:30 GMT +1), so, at about that time, you should hurry up to the server and take your race spot!

RULES:

Qualifying:

Will be in 2 parts:

Part 1:

Lasts for 15 minutes. You can do as many laps as you want with any fuel load. The racers that score the 10 best times advance to the Super Pole (see below).

Super Pole:

The 10 remaining drivers go out on the track in order. That order is the reversed order of their respective times in Part 1 (see above). Each driver may do only ONE lap. Any fuel load may be used during the lap. This session defines the polesitter and the remaining postions on the grid.

Qualifying rules:

1. It is strictly forbidden to chat during qualifying. You'll be issued a .5 penalty for each chat line.
2. ALL skins used on the server MUST be uploaded to LFSWorld.net.
3. NEVER use swearwords the server on the interval between qualifying and race (where chatting is allowed), or you will receive a .2 second penalty for each swearword. Too much swearing = Back of the pack
4. Try not to crash. Any crashes are subject to investigation.
5. Respect BLUE and YELLOW flags.
6. Autokick will be set to ban. So, don't drive on the wrong way, or you'll be banned and won't take part! (thus, opening space for a driver that respects the rules)

Race:

The race will last for 270 laps or a maximum of 4 hours. If the race reaches 4 hours of duration, and the 270 lap mark hasn't been reached,
the lap next to the current lap will be declared the final lap (in short, the duration of the race is 270 laps or 4 hours + 1 lap).

The same rules from qualifying apply to the race as well.

Pitstop rules:

1. Respect the pit-lane speed limit. The BF1 (the car used in the SSC) has a speed limiter (default key: L) for that purpose.
2. During Qualifying Part 1, only realistic pitstops are allowed (that means no Shift + P).
3. If you run out of fuel in the pitlane, you have no option but to spectate (Shift + S) and clear the pitlane. You may then spectate for the rest of the race.
4. It is allowed to overtake directly in the pitlane during full-course yellow falg periods (anyone interested in being a pace car driver, just PM me). The white line at the pit exit "gives the orders". The moment that you step onto it, you cannot overtake anymore (in PC periods). If you are behind, you have to give the position away. If you are ahead, though, you have full right to take the position.

All other usual rules almost every competition has also apply to this one.

Drivers and teams:

Having a team is not a requirement.

Racer name:

Your racername in the race must be in white (CTRL + 7 while typing racername in Driver Options) and must be the first letter of your first name, and your last name (Real names).

Example: D. Vásquez (I am born in Belgium, but my parents are Spanish.)

Above all, Have fun!

PS (READ)>>>I need the aid of an S2 licensed driver to check the replays after the race (to look for possible cheating), so, any S2 user interested in helping, just drop me a PM.

PPS>>> Phew! That was a lot of typing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG