The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 customer service stories
I would like to hear the good (and bad-im sure there will be) stories of when you have had a problem or issue with your G25. Ive heard there very good with regards to replacing faulty units.

Mine is still under warrenty and works fine but occasionally (mabye once /twice a week) it just stops working(as if someone just pulled the USB out) and all the steerring/throttle inputs and left where they where.

I cant plug it directly into my PC due to some strange sound distortion issue's with my sund card so i have a reliable USB Hub that works find with everything else. Wonder if its a problem with my G25 or the Hub?

Thanks for any info and stories
#2 - Bean0
Power saving feature within windows cutting power to the hub ?
Is the hub powered on it's own ?
The hub isnt powered on its own-can be though. But i have other devices plugged into it (not full up 3/4 usb slots spare) that dont drop connection.
Quote from mongoosetierney :The hub isnt powered on its own-can be though. But i have other devices plugged into it (not full up 3/4 usb slots spare) that dont drop connection.

Make it powered, private!

It's still possible it isn't giving the G25 enough juice when huuuuueg amounts of torque is needed by the FF engine and it drops out or reboots/fails to reboot when the current drops.

EDIT: Wait, what? The G25 was already power-bricked too. What was I thinking. Oh donuts there I better
They pwn. Best I have ever contacted.
Argue away?

It still dies when its plugged in or not. only happens after a good hour or two of use. and happens regardless of the forces applied to it ie it can 'fail' on a str8. That leads to interesting moments full throttle comming upto a coner, espesh when i only have hand brake to stop me.
Quote from mongoosetierney :I cant plug it directly into my PC due to some strange sound distortion issue's with my sund card so i have a reliable USB Hub that works find with everything else. Wonder if its a problem with my G25 or the Hub?

Thanks for any info and stories

I'd say its the wheel, since my subwoofer has a noticeable hum to it when I plug my G25 into the power, but as soon as I plug the USB connector (earthing it?) in the hum goes away completely.
Will ring up logitech when i have some free time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG