The online racing simulator
Big Brother 2009 (UK)
(32 posts, started )
Big Brother 2009 (UK)
Anyone watching the launch of this.

What the f--k are these people?
#2 - J@tko
Had a quick look when flciking through, 3 hotties :O Might watch this one a little
Quote from J@tko :Didn't/don't watch it, but looking at this, I see what you mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ... other_2009_housemates_(UK)

Apparently Sophie has large breasts?

Have you seen what someone has written at the bottom of that page there?

EDIT: nvm, about 100 people must be editing it as its changing every time i refresh it.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from danthebangerboy :Have you seen what someone has written at the bottom of that page there?

It wasn't there when I posted it

EDIT: Oh wait. I missed the bottom bit you were referring to :hide:

I was talking about the:

Marcus

is mad.

I missed the other bit, and to avoid YET ANOTHER BLOODY DISCUSSION ABOUT HER I will invite people to look themselves...

EDIT 2: Keep refreshing it - the comments just get better
3 Hot garls! Going to have to watch this

But lol at Charlie, BB always needs a gay guy
#7 - J@tko
Wikipedia:

Quote :Karly

She is twenty-one.

Marcus

Marcus looks like Wolverine and owns a Motorbike.

Charlie

He is a former Mr Gay Newcastle.

EDIT: I have no idea if it's true, its just kinda funny :P
J@tko, i agree! (see attachment)

One of my mates used to do stuff like that when bored, just edit pages on wiki and add the MOST random stuff he could think of, and then see how long it was before someone re-edited it.

A couple that spring to mind,

(on peter crouch's page)

Peter crouch is entirely made of string.

(fender bloke, the guy who started fender guitars)

Mr fender, is a bender, who had sex with a blender, and rides a derbi sender, and uses splender, (instead of sugar)
Attached images
lol.JPG
#9 - J@tko
Quote from danthebangerboy :J@tko, i agree! (see attachment)

Wikipedia, again

Quote :Rodrigo

He is Brazilian and bisexual.

I swear he wasn't on the list 10 mins ago?

EDIT:
Quote :Editing of this article by new or unregistered users is currently disabled.

I so wish the wiki could still be edited, i really want to put that the newest bloke looks like a orange pirate.
well u can tell its Big Brother UK, most of them are foreign.(no offence meant by that comment by the way) The only part of the show i watch is the people goin in the house. The rest of it is crap.
I don't know why I watch it but Sophie and Karly are hotties...Karly sounds like such a right bitch, Marcus is my favourite housemate

*edit* who else thinks Karly looks uncannnily like Fearne Cotton?
Oh wait, they reveal them throughout the show?

I fail.
Quote :Cairon:...If he was a fairground ride, he would be a 2p machine, so that he could make people go up and down and around.

Thankfully I do have a wiki account
Awesome housemates So much differences between them, HAS to bring some awesome bitching/fighting
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Thankfully I do have a wiki account

1. Edit the BB '09 page with many humerous comments.
2. Print screen said comments and attach here.
3. Profit?
Quote from DevilDare :Awesome housemates So much differences between them, HAS to bring some awesome bitching/fighting

I see a right bitchfight between sophie and karly, and the woman who doesn't like wannabe WAGs
20 odd weeks were they remove Scrubs from E4 and replace it with this.

Aww well, theres always the option of going golfing
Quote :Siavash Sabbaghpour

Siavash, 23, Event Organiser / Stylist / Model. Born in Iran, but left there at an early age. His biggest regret is not having a bigger p****.

Was that actually said in the show? Or just wiki vandalism?
(which i find hilarious by the way)
#21 - Migz
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Was that actually said in the show? Or just wiki vandalism?
(which i find hilarious by the way)

Acctually said in the show.
Yay, yet another series where mindless people with no interesting characteristics sit around a house doing absolutely nothing worth watching for few months.

Thank god neither me nor my girlfriend have the slightest interest in reality shows. That would be a dumping offense, even after 8 years.
There's plenty more television than this bunch of wannabes in a house. It might have been interesting for the first one or two series, and watching a minor celebrity committing career suicide can be fun but who wants to watch a glorified freak show for as long as it goes on.

At least this programme actually bails out the C4 programmes worth watching.
Quote from Dajmin :Yay, yet another series where mindless people with no interesting characteristics sit around a house doing absolutely nothing worth watching for few months.

Thank god neither me nor my girlfriend have the slightest interest in reality shows. That would be a dumping offense, even after 8 years.

I'll agree with you. This serie, regardless of what country it's in, is the worst kind of entertainment ever. The people inside there are so stupid, and would totally **** a tree if they got the oppertunity. I feel sorry for the ones that actually does look on this monky show, where they force in
a bounch of inbreed monkys waiting to go apeshit on eachother while we call it entertainment. Aswell how fun is it to pay to get channels to be able to see in their shower? It's freaking horrible, and the girls inside that show are often so stupid. I wouldn't touch them, even with a condom!
Quote from Dajmin :Yay, yet another series where mindless people with no interesting characteristics sit around a house doing absolutely nothing worth watching for few months.

Big Brother UK 2009 should be renamed to "Britain's Not Got Talent".

Joke stolen from Glasgow Herald

Big Brother 2009 (UK)
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG