The online racing simulator
I know this has been asked before and i TRIED to search for it... 2 computers, 1 LFS
maybe i'm not searching well but everything i tried to search told me i was using words that were too short.

ANYWAY, soon i'll have one of my old computers with me and i was wondering if i'm able to set up live for speed to race head to head offline if i only have one copy of LFS.

i appologize for not being able to find this in the search, i know it's been asked, i just don't remember the result.

speedfreak227
yes, you can race 1-on-1 in your LAN, but you will have to unlock the copy on your second PC too. And it is license-wise allowed.
What about this situation: I am partially at my home and partially in my girlfriends place, can I unlock LFS on her PC too, for my uses (she doesn't race LFS and even doesn't understand how anyone can do virtual motorsport )
#4 - filur
Quote from LRB_Aly :can I unlock LFS on her PC too, for my uses

You've bought a license for using lfs, hence you can unlock it at your girlfriends place, your office or your secret computer underneath the garden, as long as it's you who's using the license to play.
Great, thanks for the help.
You could unlock LFS with your 1 license on thirty PCs, obviously at a rate of one per month, but you still only be able to go online with any 1 PC at a time. Also in the license agreement I think it says are only allowed unlock 2 PCs with a single license, although realistically there's no way they can stop you from unlocking LFS on thirty PCs given sufficient time (note: I'm not condoning or encouraging such activity).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG