The online racing simulator
Quote from sinbad :Me too (despite some earlier comments by myself ).

Only question is when to buy?

Anyone got any advice on whether now is a good time to buy, which, and where from?

Is there a difference? I thought the price is fixed among most retailers?

A PS3 Slim is listed at $2100HKD over here, its the 120G version. Comparatively it is almost equal to a XBOX 360 elite.
Quote from JJ72 :Is there a difference? I thought the price is fixed among most retailers?

A PS3 Slim is listed at $2100HKD over here, its the 120G version. Comparatively it is almost equal to a XBOX 360 elite.

I know from experience that prices can vary quite significantly from time to time. Recommended Retail Price here is £250 for the 120GB version, but there are always deals to be had. A chain of stores were selling them for £200 over the bank holiday weekend, for example, I found. It would be stupid to just go out and pay the RRP without thinking.

Plus there are larger capacity models replacing the current ones in the UK, soon. 160GB to replace the 120GB in October, and 320GB in September to replace the 250GB.
Quote from MadCat360 :There's probably going to be a bundle. I'll get that.

I'll be doing the same
Nice to see so many LFS-ers buying it, atleast i'll have some proper people to race against
might be a christmas present
we should create a lfs gt5 team!!!!
Some presentation with Kaz and Joey Logano, and his Nascar ride in GT5. I never heard of this, not sure at what event this is from
You get that car if you preorder the CE from Gamestop off course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k270m7ezQw
Theres Light coming from it!!!!
the nascar... in the video just posted...
WTF?! Why are there working headlamps on a NASCAR?
Street edition, comes out next year...
What is so wrong with that? I know Nascar don't use it, but it's not ze end of the world, it even might provide some eyecandy
its interesting. anyways, lets thank coolj for having stuff posted before gtplanet
lets hope.... .... i think he was...
Do you work for Sony or PD?
Quote from G!NhO :Do you work for Sony or PD?

No! I'm a freelance audio/mastering engineer and delivery driver
Keep up the good work CoolColJ and others, this is the first place I come to for my GT news.
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :Keep up the good work CoolColJ and others, this is the first place I come to for my GT news.

Better than GT Planet.
i think inside simrqacing talked about course editor and maybe showed video of it recently. I already preordered gt5 today, even though i don't own a ps3 :/
Pre ordered Gt5 2 days ago cant wait dam just 1 month to go lets hope this will turn out well.
wow i thought gt5 came out last year. shows how much i know

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG