The online racing simulator
Pretty much all day on A-spec, starting to feel like a grind now, the AI in GT world championship is still really slow. I think I should just pick a combo I like and enjoy lapping a bit.
AL of us LFSsers should do a race In out starter car to swe who has done the best.
what do you mean by starter car, the first race I did was with the stealth Mclaren.
I bought GT5 2 days ago, still haven't played it.
Quote from JJ72 :what do you mean by starter car, the first race I did was with the stealth Mclaren.

I mean the first car you bought in career.
:d
Attached images
Circuito de Madrid.jpg
High Speed Ring.jpg
Kyoto - Gion.jpg
Can't find my stealth car code .
i havent received my codes from play yet.
My best photo yet

:cry:
this is the de facto screenshot generator!
Quote from 91mason91 :... Lambo Gallardo which had 670HP aswell although i gifted that to a GFresh1982 and many more..

Yeah, cheers for that dude

And, add me i suppose GFresh1982
Quote from GFresh :Yeah, cheers for that dude

And, add me i suppose GFresh1982

My psn is Chrisuu if anyone is up for some racing or gifting how do you guys get so much money.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :I got around the Photo thing by using the PSP and I can plug it in to my PC without a hitch.

Have you set your USB stick up to work with the PS3?
If not, you have to have a certain set of folders in the root of the stick, which the PS3 looks for, and uses...

PICTURE
VIDEO
MUSIC
GAME

Put those folders in the root of the stick, and you'll probably find you can transfer those photo's.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My psn is Chrisuu if anyone is up for some racing or gifting how do you guys get so much money.

Because im at Lvl 20 which enables you to race the expert rally challenge. A win gets you way over 100k and theres 3 of then.

Tip: When you need Aspec points quickly just do lots of the special events, plus you get alot of cash.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My psn is Chrisuu if anyone is up for some racing or gifting how do you guys get so much money.

Tried to add you (Chrisuu) but it says that you don't exist...
Sinbaadi44 if anyone would be kind enough to add me. Not had an online race yet, tried a couple of times yesterday but was put off by the racing tyres being used on road cars. Hopefully that's been sorted now.
Quote from GFresh :Have you set your USB stick up to work with the PS3?
If not, you have to have a certain set of folders in the root of the stick, which the PS3 looks for, and uses...

PICTURE
VIDEO
MUSIC
GAME

Put those folders in the root of the stick, and you'll probably find you can transfer those photo's.

Thanks GFresh, I'll give that a go. My USB doesn't have any folder on it.

M5 or M3, I can't decide
I went M5, feel like driving something a bit heavy, going to make it stealth
wonder if it will hit 300km/h stock

Edit : 303km

Also bought a 135i to balance things out a bit

Edit 2: M5 is surprisingly a very well balanced race car
Man the SLS AMG is fast. 1:21 around the topgear test track. And that is with me driving
Quote from brandons48 :Do the special events!

Speaking of which, I got all gold in the Sebastian Loeb rally challenge.

I was very happy. DD

In many challenges I cant get past silver
Although the nascar challenge was so easy it was laughable.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG