The online racing simulator
Fred Loves Pie Racing (FLP/r) is looking to expand!

On this day, three years ago Fred Loves Pie Racing (FLP/r) was born. Since then we've managed to bring home nomerous trophies in leagues such as OLFSL, LXCC, Triple Double Cup, Torsdagsrace and several others. This is something that we are very proud of considering that FLP/r has always had a very small line-up with only 7 drivers or less.

From here on in, we are looking to partake in bigger leagues such as IGTC, ITCC or even MoE - Basically any league that requires a team effort, either by enforcing driver swaps or simply by the fact that the races are endurances.

For that reason, we are now looking to expand our line up with roughly 5 additional drivers.

To allow us to meet potential members we are organizing a fun-event that is planned to take place on June 9th. So, if you are interested in joining the team, please take part in that event. You may read more about the event here.
It would also a be a good idea to register at our forum so you can start to get to know us!

If you'd like to know more about the team, have a look at our latest movie: 3 years of FLP/racing!
Our biography, list of drivers and trophy cabinet or website may also be of interest!

Great team, good luck with the search.
#3 - Gil07
Nice to hear, would love to see you guys in the big leagues! Good luck!
What kind of pie? Steak, apple, rhubarb, chicken, scotch, bean and potato, macaroni, curry... or all pies?
Great Fellas, especially Jouman (Janne), he's shown some good finishes in the TBO Challenge, and I remember him guest driving with Parkfield Motorsport, when I spent my time there.
Realy great team good luck with new members searching
Happy birthday! :cake:
Happy Birthday guys, great team with nice people
Happy Birthday guys! You have a small yet great team, and i'm sure youll get some fine drivers to join you
Nice to hear that.FLP is definitively a great and fair team, it was a pleasure to race you on Torsdagraces and on public servers, or even in more leagues with Jouman(had an epic battle with him at the round 3 of the IMA TBOC), I hope to see you soon in some bigger events.

Oh, and you have probably one of the best team name ever.

Cmon guys, look at these nice piece of pie aviable : :001_007::001_007::001_007::001_007::001_007:
#11 - Foqs
Always nice to race with you guys!
Good luck in getting new members
Nice to see some good news here again Happy Birthday Pie Lovers ! :birthday:
Happy Birthday and gratz, i love the team name. One of the best names i have heard in my life.
Happy birthday and good luck with new drivers ...
Happy birthday guys, and best of luck with your search for new members!
happy b-day, and good luck!
happy Birthday resent:
great team, best of luck with expanding!
Happy Birthday and good luck
Happy birthday and good luck expanding your team.
Wasn't the birthday some time ago already?

Anyway good luck finding new drivers, this team really is great.
Really looking forward to seeing you guys in IGTC and MoE! Good luck with the expansion!
Happy birthday guys
Happy birthday!
resent:
Quote from Kristjan.J :Wasn't the birthday some time ago already?

Well, to be honest we're not exactly sure when the team was formed. I've found screen shots with FLP content dating back to April 2006 ... But the team's existence was officially announced on the third of June, 2006.

However, Jens released the 3-year anniversary movie already in March, thinking that our birthday was in April. That's probably why it might appear as if our birthday was some time ago.

Thanks for all the kudos, by the way! We're overwhelmed, really!
Quote from felplacerad :However, Jens released the 3-year anniversary movie already in March, thinking that our birthday was in April. That's probably why it might appear as if our birthday was some time ago.

yup I finished that movie so early because I knew I won't have time for it later. and once a movie is finished, it's hard to keep it for yourself for a few months (comments in the movies thread are still welcome, by the way! )

but yea we better stick with the 03.06. I'd say, since we've now officially celebrated our birthday three times on that date.

and thanks for all the congratulations, a really nice gesture!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG