The online racing simulator
DystoniaAwareness Kyoto GP Open GT
(94 posts, started )
Could we get an exact server name, for the oval race please

Knowing my luck i wont find it..
Still no server in list. We try practice on [FM]FUN Server
Seems like im not gettin any kind of answer from Xenoa. Im sorry, but XFusion has to pull out of this race because of lack of driver(s).
Quote from EliteAti :Seems like im not gettin any kind of answer from Xenoa. Im sorry, but XFusion has to pull out of this race because of lack of driver(s).

If your going for the GP that server is already up and there are about 20 drivers allready on the server.
Hello all !

Servers infos for Race #1 :

Name : (AW)DystoniaAwareness350
Pass : AWDA350

No spectator allowed !
right now i am unsure of the broadcasting of race 1 i will update soon.
Great 2:20 h to spend yesterday. It was an amazing race with some bad but also some funny and very impressive scenes. Special thx goes to lizardfolk for a lot of very good drafting laps. Fast and save. Much more then I expected.

Replay can be downloaded in the FRAGMASTER-Forum.
#85 - wild
I cannot agree with you more Harry, It was simply one of the best long distance races I've raced in for a while. Thanks for the drafting Karkar & Popps.

Thanks for hosting the event guys, looking forward to the next one whenever it may be
Yuppers! agree with both you guys. AW did a great job for a first big event. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to another!
Quote from Skydiver173 :Yuppers! agree with both you guys. AW did a great job for a first big event. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to another!

Agreed
Much appreciated
Thanks to everyone for your feedback about our race(s). We will likely be making this into an all out league very soon so keep checking back. We tried to get a sub-forum up for these events and it sure would have helped. But in the words of a forum moderator who will not be identified here, "Sub forums are only for leagues that have proven to be successful". Perhaps we've earned the required credibility now? Would be nice. Stay tuned everyone!
I would like to thank FM for such a great time.

I was nice racing with you. Sorry if I screwed anything up

Quote from 88Reasons :Thanks to everyone for your feedback about our race(s). We will likely be making this into an all out league very soon so keep checking back. We tried to get a sub-forum up for these events and it sure would have helped. But in the words of a forum moderator who will not be identified here, "Sub forums are only for leagues that have proven to be successful". Perhaps we've earned the required credibility now? Would be nice. Stay tuned everyone!

LOL it's so hard to catch you when I'm on

I'll be on the look out for you :P I would like to talk to you
Quote from 88Reasons :"Sub forums are only for leagues that have proven to be successful". Perhaps we've earned the required credibility now? Would be nice. Stay tuned everyone!

I hope
Excuse me, I dont mean to bring up a dead thread. But I'm currently working on building the 09 results for the Clockwork team and I dont have our results for the Dystonia 350 oval race.

Is it possible that someone who has the replay or results please tell me what my teammate and I got (lizardfolk and mustafur)?

Thank you
check lfsworld?
-
(Skydiver173) DELETED by Skydiver173
Thank you. Very much appreciated

DystoniaAwareness Kyoto GP Open GT
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG