The online racing simulator
Round 6 - Pre Race Discussion
Well... the IMA challenge needs some more discussion and comments from its drivers so I start the thread for the next race, battling through the high curbs of Fern Bay Green

Tell everybody, which are your candidates?

What do you expect from you in this race?

Are RB4 really better here in Fern Bay, or it's just a fairy tale?

Hopefully, we are going to be more in the starting grid, which means more battles, more show and more driving skills to hope a podium finish.
Quote from Koa128 :Are RB4 really better here in Fern Bay, or it's just a fairy tale?

Jouman probably is, I am definately not. I hate FE. :/

Will be happy if I get any points.
#3 - J@tko
I'll be there this time, but having done practice laps earlier, it doesn't look too good.

WR for RB4 is 1.17, but I'm struggling in the 1.20s

Ah well, my laps aren't perfect, so at least theres some room for improvement, and I can just about make my tyres last if I'm careful. Just hoping that everyone else crashes/rolls, and make my RB4 about 2 miles wide
I'll be starting some test during this week, last race my tyres were way too hot during the final laps in So Chicane, and I'm afraid Fe Green can do same harm in my Road Super's

Anyway, LFSLA will get there with some more test laps and hopefully a far decent setup to keep up the pace and the fight
I can lap in the 20's aswell in FXO. But it cooks the tyres.

Hopefully I can get a beter setup before Sunday
There's a little chance I can make this one. If that happens I should be on the midfield.

Oddly my TBO pb on this track is with the RB4, a slow 1:19.5.
#7 - J@tko
I can only make the Sprint race, due to some clashes
Not done any laps yet, hope i can make it, my money is on Jouman
I think the XRT could make a good race with really good set, many turns in Fe Green are better to drive with big oversteer, we'll see.

About my race, I've tested a few laps and even tried HL, but the front tyres... It will be nice to see how can we manage to keep them cool
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Starting to feel the pressure

Having hard time getting the tires to be under control. Well practice race on thursday and just did a new pb while testing out a quali set (1.1.7.53). Really not happy about the setup yet.
Hm, not looking forward to this, looks like ill have the beat the WR to be on pace, did 5 laps before and best was 18.3
I most likely won't participate tomorrow. Sorry. :/
Zeug you tit

Don't worry about it, at least you tell me if you aren't participating....
Of course.

You do a lot of work organizing this league so it's just the normal thing to have the decency to inform you beforehand if I won't show up.
Quote from Wilko868 :Don't worry about it, at least you tell me if you aren't participating....

As much as I'd like to have made a new skin for this round with a new quote I won't be at it, having been practicing for GTAL and admining the SR Fox league while this is still going on.
Master Chris, how long will the races be?
15 and 30 min each right ?

I wont be missing this round
Would be nice to have a PM with the pasword too.
In the meantime you can join SRS:Race Server for practice.
Yes when are you sending the info we need. But i will join the SRS server untill we get it
Sorry about the delay in password etc. Ive been away karting and came back just this minute. PMs will be sent in a minute or 2
The server has been un-passworded for now, i'll send a PM asap and it will be passworded before the race

Sorry for hassle

EDIT: Been sent, give me a shout if you didn't get it
Races will be 12 and 24 laps long
No PM here */

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG