The online racing simulator
Simple edit makes it look nice Maik.
Thanks!
Spent a little while on this, lots of little details
Attached images
XFG westhill edit.jpg
like what? the pic looks like shit to be honest that camber on xfg too, wtf
If you enabled your AA/AF it could look better..
dont forget the ****ed up contrast on car and the failure to do depth of field right.
camera angle is confusing and the car doesnt stick out enough to be the focus on this pic (if it even was the point?).
Quote from FRZN-95 :If you enabled your AA/AF it could look better..

graphics on full, sharpened it a tad too much on PS

Quote from Robilon : like what?

Fixed a tree, colours, smaller numberplate, turbo intake & intercooler, smoked headlights, lowered the car more, reworked grille, made car shadow look better.
But that doesn't ruin the picture does it?
No, kinda adds more epicness as it looks the car is being pushed hard
-
(Robilon) DELETED by Flame CZE : screenshot containing a VOB mod
Quote from FRZN-95 :XRR

nice one,but i would of went around the car with the blur tool if used ps,as now its very visible the line where the blur is used
Thanks!

Nice pic zenkiukas - I like that matte colouring of the car and the blur.
Too bad that there isn't mirror imaging in the side mirrors.

And the quality of the blue XRR is great, as well.

Always enjoying watching this thread. Neat works here.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
That's hot!

Do you have a high-res version?
Quote from brandons48 :Just did a simple one to sorta get back into it. Some errors but oh well.

nice, makes me want to do one now with awesome writing on the windshield :P
was never good at this.
Attached images
xrg.jpg
once again lots of little edits
Attached images
XRT@bay bigedit.jpg
help me do better edits. gooby pls.
Attached images
xrg dept.jpg
Your car selection is done badly, you should start fixing that problem in order to get a better result from the blur effect.

I would advice you to take one picture with the car, then without changing your camera position take another picture in the same spot without the car. So, then you would have an image with the car on it and just a plain background without the car. Then just layer-cut the car neatly and paste it on top of the layers of the plain blackground image. The rest should be obvious. Now the blur won't be affecting any parts of your cars and will look neatly. Of course, you can add some blur at some parts of the cars, it all depends on what you are trying to get in the end.

Also, check tutorials on the internet, there are so many tutorials that will help you to get started editing pictures. Here are some related with LFS: http://www.lfsdrift.net/tutorials/, but you can also check other tutorials unrelated to this game to learn how to add nice colors to pictures and so on. If you need any help, you can always ask.
umm ye i forgot that 2 picture is needed,one with car and one without that explains the blur problem.i do check tutorials but i never found any that shows how to use colors like with your pictures(the colours are always nice!) i do experiment myself but all i do is add more color(which is good coz my lfs is somehow colorless lol) But i'll check the link and try something else from there.
Thanks!
Well, it can also be done with one picture, but for beginners 2 pictures is definitely easier I think it is a better way also.

And for the colors, here is one I made some time ago, it is in Latvian, but maybe the pictures will help you understand something: http://lfslatvia.lv/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=349
This is a simple one, but maybe you can use some steps (not all) from this tutorial with some other tutorial to make something nice.

And what I have basically been doing is that I have seen and been using a lot of different color tutorials and after a while you just start to experiment combining them all together, it takes time, but you will be able to do it if you keep trying. One tutorial is not enough, you will need a few of them just to get the experimenting started.

Anyway, you can actually find quite many tutorials at the lfsdrift.net site I gave you, there are also threads with links to different tutorials on other site etc.
no its very good and funny

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG