The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer556 :
Oh and Lynce, tus fotos siempre son una inspiracion para mi, trabajo profesional, se nota. Lo unico que no me gusta son los reflejos, los encuentro muy fuertes
(En algunas fotos). Si te metieras al cfg. y las bajaras un poco, yo creo que se verian mucho mejor, muy realistas.
Sigue asi!

Awwwwwww thats nice.
yes Migz, it was my lovely moment... it happens once a semester
1680x1050 - 1.8mb - Jpeg - 8x / 16x

Bit of nascar Bloody wish the xrt actually had that wing on it.
Raw screenshot appart from the wing etc Enjoy.
Attached images
Wing copy.jpg
Nice one Lemon. Btw why do NASCAR cars have that kind of wings? Wouldn't they create lift instead of downforce???Any idea how it works with wing like that?
They used to. Technically it's called a spoiler. And how on earth would it create lift?
It slows down the airflow, creating a high pressure area, thus, creating 'downforce.' Very, very primitive, and extremely drag-inducing, as well.
i think its used as a sort of handicap, a balance between downforce and drag
I see.

And Falcon I was just throwing that out like that really... No logic behind it. :P

Maggot's reason seems pretty good but even is that downforce created by the high pressure really big enough to compansate for the drag it creates? O_O. Anyways this is going a little off topic from the edited pics thread xD
Quote from evilpimp :Nice one Lemon. Btw why do NASCAR cars have that kind of wings? Wouldn't they create lift instead of downforce???Any idea how it works with wing like that?

Lol nah they create downforce as allready said in other replys.

In real life with that much angle on the spoiler facing streight up that would have loads of downforce and well you wouldnt win a race, but for shorter track ovals you might want a bigger spoiler like that for downforce on tighter turns.

I dont like the new Car Of Tomorrow nascar wings they look horrible i pfer the old cup car ones which are still used in Nationwide series and arca
Is the COT used for all races now?
Quote from MAGGOT :Is the COT used for all races now?

In the cup series yes.

Where as the nationwide series is the one below the cup series.
An on-going edit me and Jimmy_Lemon are teaming up on.
Attached images
XRTSC.jpg
One hot stock XRT.

But I think you kinda edited tail lights totally wrong
And pick is lacking of some interesting environment

total 7/10

I hope you reedit it up on 10
Quote from Sharkness :Here we go

that looks sooo real.
I was almost thinking "is that a real car"
Only spotted one mistake. The window at the back left side is missing but other than that very sexy
Quote from N I K I :One hot stock XRT.

But I think you kinda edited tail lights totally wrong
And pick is lacking of some interesting environment

total 7/10

I hope you reedit it up on 10

1: Havent touched the tail lights yet lol thats the ones on my interiour

2: Didnt really focus on enviroment as its pretty hard when the camera is facing the track surface because of the banking :P

3: Will be doing
Here's an update!
Attached images
Win2g copy.jpg
LR looks like if it's not touching the ground AKA flying
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :1: Havent touched the tail lights yet lol thats the ones on my interiour

2: Didnt really focus on enviroment as its pretty hard when the camera is facing the track surface because of the banking :P

3: Will be doing

1. I mean, delete them and draw ones like NACAR

2. I know, maybe If you put more cars like following each other it would be interesting, but oh that takes so much more edit then

3. You got to acomplish 1 and 2 for perfect picture
Dks Pics!!
Heres Some Pictures Iv'e Edited Recently.....
Attached images
AI5Night.jpg
AI4.jpg
AI2HD.jpg
downforce.

ps sorry for my bad drawing.
Attached images
downforce.jpg
Quote from DK_USA :Heres Some Pictures Iv'e Edited Recently.....

did you use AA+AF on those?
Quote from DK_USA :Heres Some Pictures Iv'e Edited Recently.....

The third pic looks like the world of the Teletubbies - these colours...

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG