XRT Stock Car Cup Returns
(19 posts, started )

XRT STOCK CAR CUP
Summer 2009

RSRadicals along side League of the Americas (LOTA) are pleased to present the summer 2009 season of the XSCC.

The XSCC is an XRT-only series consisting of 5 intense oval races, and 3 road course challenges. 2 of our oval events are run on custom short track ovals. This series is styled after Stock Car racing so there are Safety car starts/restarts, Lucky dog rule applies for lapped cars, as well as requiring pitstops. All events are run on Sundays starting at 18:00 UTC (14:00 EST).

This seasons events will include the Kyoto Ring All Star Challenge featuring the special knockout formula, custom short track ovals courtesy of (Phil Diaz from CoRe Racing) are sure to thrill with door to door action for over 80 laps.

Drafting at over 140mph, close, hard, knuckle-biting racing is yours to be had in this premiere XRT series. The XRT takes skill and daring to race close lap after lap. Are you Radical enough to compete with some of the best XRT drivers in LFS? If so please head on over to the LOTA (League of the Americas) wesite and register.

Schedule & Tracks:

Race#1 - 21-June-2009: Kyoto 200 presented by TechWiz- KY1 (2 lap Q, 110 lap Feature)

Race#2 - 28-June-2009: South City Grand Prix presented by Fanatec- SO5 (20min Q, 65 Lap Feature.)

Race#3 - 12-July-2009: Samsung Desert Shootout- AU1 Phoenix (2 Lap Q, 2 Sprints 25 Lap[knockout], 75 lap Feature)

Race#4 - 26-July-2009: Kyoto Grand Prix presented by UGT-Servers.com- KY2, (20 min Q, 75 lap Feature)

Race#5 - 9-Aug-2009: SteelSeries 200- KY1R, (2 Lap Q, 110 Lap Feature)

Race#6 - 23-Aug-2009: 500Servers City Classic- SO1 ( 20 min Q, 75 Lap Feature)

Race#7 - 13-Sep-2009: The Logitech Mile- AU1 Martinsville (2 Lap Q, 2 Sprints 25 Laps[Knockout], 85 Lap Feature)

Race#8 - 27-Sep-2009: LG All Star Challenge- KY1 All Star Challenge (2 Lap Q, 2 X 21 lap Sprints 52 lap Feature)

Wonderful. I'll be there
i will try to be there ;/
can I only join All star?
Quote from scania :can I only join All star?

i don't think that would be good, it would be better if you ran the whole season(like real nascar)
but I will go to China a mounth for a summer attachment.....
Sign me up for the Logitech Mile and LG All Star Challenge, I have school holidays when theyre on. Not available for every other race.
:S Race 1 conflicts with 24H of LeMans
Yep we are aware of conflicts - Watch this space
Is is possible to race in Saturday?
Because it is Monday for me now.....
Quote from scania :Is is possible to race in Saturday?
Because it is Monday for me now.....

Sorry no. The schedule is set for Sundays.
#14 - wild
I'm considering signing up. The only problem is the first race is on the same day as the Kyoto 500 Qualification ...

Could I provisionally sign-up?
Quote from wild :I'm considering signing up. The only problem is the first race is on the same day as the Kyoto 500 Qualification ...

Could I provisionally sign-up?

Already noted, and does not conflict with the qualifying.
di i have to sign up or just turn up?
Quote from xtraction :di i have to sign up or just turn up?

You have to sign up through that LOTA site.
Ugh i keep getting an error trying to sign up.

** ok** solved

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG