The online racing simulator
thx mate!!!
appreciate that!!

i really like to make new friends. and it's better when they like the same thing i do, like racing i.e.

*EDIT*

btw, will we have an active thread for GP and GP2 series?
Those are on the LOTA forums, I doubt there'll be some here.
Dates for races edited.
Dates for the races edited in the first post.

Please check for your availibility and change your status on LOTA site if needed.

Thanks Toddshooter
that's great for some reason... by the way, shall I post my skin in the LOTA-Forums somewhere?

EDIT: and thoug I'm available in all events now, It lists me under "unavailable drivers"
EDIT2: forget what I asked about the skins
Quote from TFalke55 :that's great for some reason... by the way, shall I post my skin in the LOTA-Forums somewhere?

EDIT: and thoug I'm available in all events now, It lists me under "unavailable drivers"
EDIT2: forget what I asked about the skins

You can post a preveiw in the XSCC skins section here. So the Admins can check that it complies with the theme for the series.

Thanks Todd
As I've stated in the LOTA forums (which seem inactive for a LOTA series), why change ALL the dates, only the first race needed a delay. This is not only without point, but also without reasoning. And I'm not alone to think this.
Quote from Knight_Atack :As I've stated in the LOTA forums (which seem inactive for a LOTA series), why change ALL the dates, only the first race needed a delay. This is not only without point, but also without reasoning. And I'm not alone to think this.

I'm pretty sure they aren't changing all the dates of the actual races, just the tracks that go on that date. The only date that is being changed is that we are tacking on an extra race to the end.
Yea, I guess. Makes sense. But their continous talking of changing dates got some of us confused. Anyways, let's hope everything will run in better fashion in the upcoming races. See you on track!
This might take some work on the admin part but I suggest giving the drivers some kind of PM or email about the upcoming events
Quote from lizardfolk :This might take some work on the admin part but I suggest giving the drivers some kind of PM or email about the upcoming events

We'll be sending out a PM to all drivers through the LOTA site tomorrow.... Sorry for all the issues and confusions with dates. All will be made very clear tomorrow (I hope ).

ANdy
XSCC Race dates
Hello all competitors.

All race dates have been updated. All dates remain the same. The only change is an extra race date on the end of the calendar. We are effectively starting the series over on the 28th of June.

Please see revised schedule here, or Here.

Thanks Todd
hmmm strange: I was changing my availability a while ago to "available" but it shows me that I'm on the "unavailable" list... if that means I cannot race today... than... well ok and good luck everyone
Quote from TFalke55 :hmmm strange: I was changing my availability a while ago to "available" but it shows me that I'm on the "unavailable" list... if that means I cannot race today... than... well ok and good luck everyone

I've fixed you up, Mr. Falkenburg. You should be eligible to race today.

EDIT: For future consideration, this forum section is for announcements only (and some discussion), so if you need response from a LOTA Official, please use the contact form on the LOTA site. You'll likely get much faster response.
Quote from banshee56 :I've fixed you up, Mr. Falkenburg. You should be eligible to race today.

EDIT: For future consideration, this forum section is for announcements only (and some discussion), so if you need response from a LOTA Official, please use the contact form on the LOTA site. You'll likely get much faster response.

ok yeah... you're right

thank you very much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG