The online racing simulator
WIP xrt bodykit
(16 posts, started )
WIP xrt bodykit
yes. another kit for xrt. im bored to the ones avilable, so tough id make one for myself. heres a little preview of side, not much done yet
[attach]85519[/attach]
im definitely waiting for this one, nice job
Not bad at all. Waiting for the release ^^
a little bit of update in this, i made the wing and hood carbon, but ive made them easy to remove in the psd if somebody doesnt like it. still WIP, probaply gonna make a grille and maybe something to hood for the non-CF option. also if someone has any ideas how to make this better please tell
Nice work!
a little more...
Looks hawt.
#8 - 128MB
nice! please continue
ive done few chances on this again, no pics yeet. im going to relase hopefully soon, now could someone kindly test this? im not sure if the psd so easy to use as i think, and i also need someone elses opinion on how the psd suits on skinning. please pm me and ill send it to u
thanks
anyone would like to have a go on skinning it?
I have a skin that might just fit into testing it. PM me with a link and I'll test it for you.
thanks, check ur pm's
Allright feedback.

I know it's WIP but there's alot of things to attend to if you ask me.

- The XR GT Turbo logo on the sides needs to be interchangable. So users can invert it for a black car.
- The XR GT Turbo logo on the back is very smushy. Should be fixed.
- In general the details on this kit is very smushy. You need to sharpen up your edges and shadows. They appear very strange and a bit grungy.
- Image sizes is a preference issue, but 4096x4096 work size is great for small details that give it just that extra. You don't have to release 4096 version and most details scale very well to 2048.
- Rivets needs definition.
- Small vents needs definition and sharpening up. Rear side vents has noticable brush markings(darker areas and not perfectly smooth).
- Doesn't work very well on dark skins. I toned up the skin in the dark version attached to make it visible. Make highlights to fix this.
- Front hood vent is imo oversized vertically(needs less pure black and a longer gradient).

I like the idea, I really do, but the execution needs refining. Keep working on it and you'll only get better. Learning by doing.

forgot to mention, the front end actually looks pretty good(bumper) from the font
Attached images
dark.jpg
white.jpg
thanks for the feedback yes, i knew few of those issues, was going to fix them into the final version. ill see what i can do for them

WIP xrt bodykit
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG