The online racing simulator
BF1 Wannabe
(61 posts, started )
BF1 Wannabe

This isn't an official video release, but I used my old formatting.

I was messing around the other day and decided to tweak an XRR to be faster than the BF1 world record on AS3R. It's very similar to the 2700's engine settings. Also, a sneak peek at a future video's song.

BF1 Wannabe

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): N/A

Streaming (Hi-Res): BF1 Wannabe

Streaming (Hi-Res): BF1 Wannabe: The Lap - Pure onboard.

Don't forget to check out and bookmark the BigTime Productions website!

Attached files
XRR_as3r_cheesetwk.set - 132 B - 746 views
f1.rar - 135 B - 195 views
#2 - amp88
Funnily enough I was thinking about doing this with the FOX (just for myself though, not making a video of it). You've got yourself a bit of a beast by the looks of things

Cool video.
I did something similar once i got an FXR to do 59.x at BL1, was pretty crap to drive though, wouldn't mind having a go in that little beasty
You have great reflexes catching those slides there. Nice work. Nice vid too.

On another note, were you tired afterwards?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :On another note, were you tired afterwards?

As an endurance racer, I'm not allowed to admit that.

Maybe a little. ;p
Nicely done
What a beast! Nice vid, Nolan!
Best mix of power, skills and luck I ever seen. 11/10 for driving.
#9 - J@tko
Awesome driving there, good vid

But Aston National only has 2 sectors
I thought "270 isn't that much"...

...until I found out that it was mph.

Impressive driving.
Nice, I would like to try one of those, yap, nice driving and nice car sounds!
Send nolan
Quote from G!NhO :I don't think it's luck, it's just pure skill.

Well, there is some luck too. I don't think he done it in 1st attempt
Quote from andRo. :Nice, I would like to try one of those, yap, nice driving and nice car sounds!

Here ya go.

Edit: replaced in the OP.

Double edit: for those who try this, be prepared for the car to be really loose on the fast sections. It has so much downforce and speed that it bottoms out at 200 MPH and faster.
:wow:
that's a powerfull XRR beast

btw.. where to put the .twk file?
What time did you do? Took me a while to do a complete lap and that wasn't very good, at first i was like why the fook won't it go round the corner, looked at the speedo and im trying to take a corner at 140mph, makes you underestimate how fast your actually going. Did 1.13.05 in BF1 that was a pretty good lap.

Need that engine sound too please
Quote from Sponge :btw.. where to put the .twk file?

It doesn't matter - just load it up with lfstweak

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What time did you do? Took me a while to do a complete lap and that wasn't very good, at first i was like why the fook won't it go round the corner, looked at the speedo and im trying to take a corner at 140mph, makes you underestimate how fast your actually going. Did 1.13.05 in BF1 that was a pretty good lap.

1.13.22 according to the vid description
no chance of it doing 1.13.22 i just did a better lap than that in FZR and that was 1.18.7, 1.13 with any GTR isn't possible, forgot to mention the 1.13 in BF1 was tweaked.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :no chance of it doing 1.13.22 i just did a better lap than that in FZR and that was 1.18.7, 1.13 with any GTR isn't possible, forgot to mention the 1.13 in BF1 was tweaked.

Ah wait, its 1.31.22, not 1.13 :doh:

Although I've just timed it at 1.22
1.21.2 i think, typo.
Nice driving!! and Cool vid!~
Your right, that is a typo. Laptime = 1:21.22.

Quote :Did 1.13.05 in BF1 that was a pretty good lap.

The BF1 World Record is a 1:21.99, so you might be on the wrong track... AS3R just in case.
Yeah, i said it was tweaked

BF1 Wannabe
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG