The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 7
Hello there !

The seventh practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Saturday, May 30th 2009. It will start either at 2100 UTC or thirty minutes after the completion of the LFSBC event.

This session will be an hour-long free practice session.

Session Results

Session Replay
how long will it take?

21 utc is 18 for me...
i have a meeting at 20h

but well, i'm in!
#3 - J@tko
Quote from buck77 :how long will it take?

21 utc is 18 for me...
i have a meeting at 20h

but well, i'm in!

Quote from dekojester :Hello there !

The seventh practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Saturday, May 30th 2009. It will start either at 2100 UTC or thirty minutes after the completion of the LFSBC event.

This session will be an hour-long free practice session.

d

:rolleyes:
needs more racing........
will it have qualify system to recored the lap time?
I'm gonna be thar.
im in unless something HUGE comes up...
I'll try to be there, I need to get those 2 sessions in asap
Walter Lemmens... PRESENT
I'll join if I'm not epicly tired.
I will be here
I may well be there
Regarding Fridays practice session... I want to extend my appoligies to 29 -J. Marsh. I did not expect you there and I'll take the blame for that.

One thing I noticed, no one ever lifts! why? Don't force yourself into a position that will cause a complete disaster. You don't win on the first lap... so hold a straight line and wait for the opportunity to pass on a straight. Passing in the middle of a turn is usually a bad idea. Lift off the throttle and wait. You'll get alot farther.... trust me.

EDIT: one note to remember... you're using R2s, so if you push hard to get position, (not only do you risk a crash) you put extreme wear on the tires. How many times do you want to pit during a race?
Quote from Skydiver173 :Regarding Fridays practice session... I want to extend my appoligies to 29 -J. Marsh. I did not expect you there and I'll take the blame for that.

One thing I noticed, no one ever lifts! why? Don't force yourself into a position that will cause a complete disaster. You don't win on the first lap... so hold a straight line and wait for the opportunity to pass on a straight. Passing in the middle of a turn is usually a bad idea. Lift off the throttle and wait. You'll get alot farther.... trust me.

EDIT: one note to remember... you're using R2s, so if you push hard to get position, (not only do you risk a crash) you put extreme wear on the tires. How many times do you want to pit during a race?

TBH I was under you for quite a while. But you have to mess up to get better
I just registered so ill be there...
Server is up and set to NDR|2009 Kyoto 500.

Password set also.

d
I'd like to join but I don't know the password
Quote from Test Driver :I'd like to join but I don't know the password

You should have a PM from me from a couple weeks ago with the PW in it. The PW for the sessions stays the same.

d
Quote from dekojester :You should have a PM from me from a couple weeks ago with the PW in it. The PW for the sessions stays the same.

d

Found it, thank you
crap i missed it. Didn't get done in time
very nice race... two cautions only (an early start phase one and a late race one)
was fun to SC
Quote from TFalke55 :very nice race... two cautions only (an early start phase one and a late race one)
was fun to SC

Just a reminder, the race won't count as an official session, just the free-practice.

But some of the stuff in the race was good..I'll post the replay so people can see. If what those 15 cars did for 30 laps can be done by 30 for 270, I'll be happy.

d
Great race after the sesh :]

First 5 cars covered by 0.2, winner won by 0.01 (from me, damn him).
Quote from TFalke55 :very nice race... two cautions only (an early start phase one and a late race one)
was fun to SC

You got a new pb in the SC you should be happy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG