The online racing simulator
Where do buy G25 for 250
(12 posts, started )
Where do buy G25 for 250
i live in newfoundland canada. im hoping to get enough money from my B-day today to buy it. where is a good place to get it from?

Where *to* buy g25
That's the American Amazon, it's in American dollars, when you factor in the exchange rate it comes to be the same or more. Or you can wait a few days until the exchange rate rises to par, it's been skyrocketing the past week or so.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :That's the American Amazon, it's in American dollars, when you factor in the exchange rate it comes to be the same or more. Or you can wait a few days until the exchange rate rises to par, it's been skyrocketing the past week or so.

I got it ordered now off of shark systems. i wonder how long it will take? :P
oh and if my wheel brakes. do i call logitech or what?
It won't break. I've had mine for a year, I've used it regularly, and it's still as good as new.
ok. how long will it take to get here to me do you no?

yea im asking alot of question
I have no idea, it can take a couple weeks if you ordered from the US (Amazon.com).
i got it orderd from shark systems and forgot to pay for it till last night. it didnt say how long but they ship with purolator witch takes 1-4 days. but they are always late to its more like 1-4 weeks. well i cant wait to get it.

Where do buy G25 for 250
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG