The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :Sitting on the bus/train, when a random person sits next to you and starts talking to you.

Try sitting on a 7 hour night flight from NY to Heathrow and a 50 year old woman starts chatting...for the whole flight, at surprise intervals.
She proceeds at one point to mention that she thinks you look like Robbie Williams. And 2 hours later when you're standing in line for the bathroom, you see a small head pop out from its seat, TURN around against the direction of all the seats, and snap a picture of you....with FLASH...in a night flight...

Tell me...how would you feel when coming back to sit next to her. To be fair she acknowledged later what she did, she said it was for her daughter back home to see how much I looked like Robbie...

OH NO it doesn't end there...She was on the small transit fly from Heathrow to Brussels! And sat next to me at the terminal with her senile husband that didn't utter a word the whole trip...
One thing I hate is when fat people jog with really small clothes on. It's disgusting, really.

Or old people jogging. Hello? GO FASTER.

People that walk slowly. Oh fu** I hate that! Your walking along, and then you get behind someone you can't pass, and that is frikin slow.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :One thing I hate is when fat people jog with really small clothes on. It's disgusting, really.

People that walk slowly. Oh fu** I hate that! Your walking along, and then you get behind someone you can't pass, and that is frikin slow.

You've got it all wrong. This isn't the what-do-I-hate-about-society-cause-I'm-young-and-ignorant, topic.
#79 - WSR
Just randomly,

When your friends are convinced you have a girlfriend from just talking to a girl that you have never thought about liking, and though you deny it profusely, you're worried that you might actually like her.
Canot see them
Is it some trick joke, like there are 4 separate ninja pictures in the picture, or a picture in the picture that have 4 ninjas in it?
I think thats the idea. Ninjas are meant to be sneaky, so that you cant see them.
Quote from The Very End :Canot see them
Is it some trick joke, like there are 4 separate ninja pictures in the picture, or a picture in the picture that have 4 ninjas in it?

Agree, i think that its just another prank-fail or something. Maybe yes, there are ninjas but theyr behind the couch or something like that.

Ontopic: Ive had few akward moments when i go to shop and i buy myself a Coca Cola. Then i put it on the table and i see that i have big fingernails and dirty ... Its really annoyng
Quote from The Very End :Canot see them

It's surprising you are still alive and have not been killed by wondering in to a room full of ninjas.
If there is anything that would kill me it would be my x gf....
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :A couple of weeks ago i went into the shop on a lunch brake and i saw this girl that i knew from years ago and i didn't really want to talk to her

Agreed.
It's so awkward to bump in to people you kind of know and you are not quite sure if you should greet them or have a few words.
Also what is awkward when you bump in to someone in a shop, then you say 'hi' to them and after that you bump in to them a bit later at the same shop, I have no idea what to do then. Say 'hi' again or make some remark about bumping in to each other?
You guys reminded me of an epic fail I had when I worked in a newsagents. This really hot asian girl came in, and she knew who I was, but I couldn't remember her. Then I said the most ignorent and stupid thing I have ever said, "You're one of two people". Basically I was just racist to her, I only knew two asian girls.
Haha!
How did you manage that! How did she react to that? She got offended or did you manage to tell her what you really meant??
Something about Asian girls is oh oh oh la la...
Quote from The Very End :Haha!
How did you manage that! How did she react to that? She got offended or did you manage to tell her what you really meant??

I was working, so I couldn't really have a proper conversation and she ended up leaving shortly after that and she never came back into the store. It was a really boring job, so I think my brain had switched off, and by the time I realised what I just did it was too late.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Basically I was just racist to her, I only knew two asian girls.

Identifying someone as being asian is hardly being racist.
Quote from amp88 :
Another one on trains is when you're sitting in a booth facing someone and you're both looking out of the window to avoid making conversation or eye contact. However, you make eye contact in the window glass then you both have to do look away at something else quickly.

i have to face that everyday >.< i go to school with bus but in the buses there is places wrong way so you can see the guys face who is in front of u. altrought now summer started and no need for that problem anymore
Quote from Bob Smith :Identifying someone as being asian is hardly being racist.

Well it's at least offensive, and it turns out she wasn't one of the two girls I was thinking of anyway. I would be a bit annoyed if the only thing someone remembered about me was the colour of my skin.
I had an awkward moment about a year or so ago.

I always hang out at the one pub in my area. A friend popped in and said his new girlfriend was coming and not be a jerk. (I tend to be an ass to people for my own amusement) I agreed.

So I'm outside smoking and this girl, we will say she was er, bigger than any girl I would personally date walks up and gets all excited and starts talking to me "Oh my goood hi Matt how have you been blah blah blah"

I answered and in a very confused manner, wondering who the hell that was. So my friends goes to introduce us, and she goes: " I know him we dated right after I got out of high school"

Then my brain chopped fifty pounds off her, and I knew who it was. Than I told her I had no clue who she was when she came up. She was not happy. Neither was my friend.

It was awkward on many levels. I still think its funny too this day. I still make it a point to remind my friend I banged his girlfriend.
#95 - Osco
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :One thing I hate is when fat people jog with really small clothes on. It's disgusting, really.

when I see that, I think good for you lad. It's when someone that should be jogging, orders a family-sized meal at the McDonalds for themselves (usually with a diet!!! coke) I get annoyed. The awkward thing was when I (apparantly) said that out too loud once

or you see the really fat person with a shirt 5 sizes too small for them... so you can see their fat blubbery belly.. ew...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :or you see the really fat person with a shirt 5 sizes too small for them... so you can see their fat blubbery belly.. ew...

i know! it's nasty! sometimes, it can be hysterical though.

Another thing I hate is when people accuse you for something you didn't do. That is probably the number one thing that pisses me off! Like, one time my brother and I were just messing around, and he pushed me into a wall in our house. The thing is, he started it, but he pushed me into a wall and a giant hole was made. My mom instantly said I put the hole in the wall, and it was my fault that I got pushed. She said I started the whole thing, but luckily my brother took the fault. Still, it pissed me off that day.

When people are always in your business and literally spying on you, that is another huge thing that can make me go :hbomb: with anger. Like I have this model rocket, and it was a nice day to launch it off. Since one of my brothers is handicap (), I thought since he likes watching it why not launch it. So I take it out to a field 250 ft away from houses, and then these old people come out onto their deck with binoculars and a high price camera and take pictures of me. So later on I go by their house, and they come out and yell at me, tell me to go away and never come back, and then threatened to put me into the newspaper since they thought I had illegal fireworks. It was really weird.
Man this thread has almost gotten me busted browsing at work; I actually spluttered trying to hold in laughter at your story Mike

(If anyone heard me I'd have had to pretended it was a sneeze...)

Anyway, one thing that is always awkward and happens to me every bloody day is similar to the OP's 1st situation. I work in a small company, and numerous times a day it's not uncommon to walk to down the hall whilst someone is walking the opposite direction. The first time you see person X in said fashion; no problem "Hey X wussup?" etc. But then 40 mins later the exact same thing can happen, and it can happen a few times per day. Usually after a few you might grunt or say "mrphmr" or both pretend to look at papers or peer into offices to avoid eye contact with the other person, because there's nothing left to say.
Sitting in a park or something, and a girl approaches you and starts talking/flirting, but you dont like her. Walk away? Try talk back and look polite/nice? Just give a straight "I dont like you"?

Find it always hard and annoying...
Quote from DevilDare :Sitting in a park or something, and a girl approaches you and starts talking/flirting, but you dont like her. Walk away? Try talk back and look polite/nice? Just give a straight "I dont like you"?

Find it always hard and annoying...

If you're really that adverse to speaking with her, get your phone out and make the ringtone play. Stop the ringtone, 'answer' the phone and looked shocked and panicked and possibly try to make a tear. Then say 'brb' or however you say 'bye' these days and make a dash for the nearest bush/bus.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG