The online racing simulator
How to : Adding Background Image to Render
Hello Guys sorry for creating this thread because it has probably allready been created, Ive used search and can't find nothing for it. Well i can but for different programs.

I am currently using 3dsmax9 + Brazil v1.2.66

The problems i am having are, the rendering is working fine but when i try to render with a background image its a different story, the picture shows up on the render camera views to move the car around, rotate etc.. as you can see in picture 1, but in the render itself Picture 2, the picture is very faint and small the car is also transparent.

Thanks for your help,

-Griggski
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
You've only add it in the viewport.
ok, could you possibly help ? im a newbie at adding backgrounds i mostly just render the cars
next time before you have a question, use google...
add the image to an environment map, then it will be rendered
Like in the attachment?

First, ensure there is no plane obstructing the view (Brazil has this somewhere in the render settings), then check if the image is in your environment slot and viewport background. Then it should work.
Attached images
xrt02.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :Like in the attachment?

First, ensure there is no plane obstructing the view (Brazil has this somewhere in the render settings), then check if the image is in your environment slot and viewport background. Then it should work.

EPIC BUMP

Where can I find that option? Can't find anywhere, maybe I'm just blind.
Do you mean what you get if you press '8'? (just 8, not F8)
I guess he means something in Brazil options, F10 then Renderer tab. Or I don't know. I can set the bg just fine, but as I render the scene the bg is visible through the car.
i usually had to add an omni light close to the car when i had that problem.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG