The online racing simulator
some minor things at lfs.net/?page=contents
Well I was looking on lfs.net. Then I noticed some things.
At this site I read the XFG text and well not really a bug but not really correct though
Quote :This car is, together with the XR GT, the starter car of S1 and does not have to be earned by winning races. Being a FWD with not too much power, it's a good car to learn your first racing skills with.

I think this is quite senseless because you don´t have to earn any cars by winning .

Text quote from the FXO
Quote :The favorite car in S1, as it is very accessible and fun, being a fast front wheel driven car. Because it is light, it is able to maintain a high speed right through the turn.

Well not sure about that because the most driven car in S1 is the MRT (dunno how to copy the link of LFSW so I attached it).

Ok, now to a very minor thing. I mentiond that you already have updated the FBM wheels there, so the XRG and the XRT wheels should be updated to.

Very minor things though
Attached images
mrt.jpg
Nice find

There is also a mistake at XR GT Turbo page.

Quote :Loaded with a 2 litre turbocharged engine, transferring its power to the rear, the XR GTT has become one of the favorite cars in S1.

There should be XRT.

I sent this thread to devs.
The text just hasn't been updated in a long while. Perhaps a mild text overhaul on the site would be useful.
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice find

XR GTT = XR GT Turbo, which IS the XRT anyway.
Yes but that's an old name for it (as in lfsmanual's "Old timers still call it the GTT").
Quote from John5200 :Well I was looking on lfs.net. Then I noticed some things.
At this site I read the XFG text and well not really a bug but not really correct though I think this is quite senseless because you don´t have to earn any cars by winning .

Text quote from the FXO
Well not sure about that because the most driven car in S1 is the MRT (dunno how to copy the link of LFSW so I attached it).

Ok, now to a very minor thing. I mentiond that you already have updated the FBM wheels there, so the XRG and the XRT wheels should be updated to.

Very minor things though

thanks. I've updated those texts now. Will update those pics at a later time.
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice find

There should be XRT.

I sent this thread to devs.

As Dan said.. XR model name.. GT grand touring.. T = NAWZ.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG