The online racing simulator
[request] llm team skins
(17 posts, started )
[request] llm team skins
We are looking for something with a main color as white. Red and black secondaries.
We would just like the base scheme for them. Something exotic but along the racing standards. Stripes swoops etc anything that would make us look good.
Car we do not need a base scheme for:
FXR, RB4, MRT, and UF1
Noone wants to help my team? Awww lol. I'll let you be on the team =P
Quote from Bmxtwins :Noone wants to help my team? Awww lol. I'll let you be on the team =P

As a new team member I'll give it a try. Should I also make a new logo? it looks odd...

PS: Can I see the RB4, MRT and UF1 skin?
Quote from khoianh94 :As a new team member I'll give it a try. Should I also make a new logo? it looks odd...

PS: Can I see the RB4, MRT and UF1 skin?

Actually we dont have skins for those because we dont use them but feel free to try it.
And no leave the logo as it is unless you make somehting imaculate lol.
MRT is already made dingdong
Any update ?
Guys you dont have to do em all... just 1 or two.

(just the bases too)
FZR FXR MRT are done already.
lawlyz BMX "D
Ill post the LLM skins I made here - here's the new FOX LLM I came up with for now. It's Black white and blue but I can change the hue later on.

LLM FOX Skins (#21, #25, #07, #56)
pablo... can you do me a FOX skin like those with #13 and a green 'flame' rather than yellow or blue

thanks,

Oscar
Quote from Pablo Donoso :Ill post the LLM skins I made here - here's the new FOX LLM I came up with for now. It's Black white and blue but I can change the hue later on.

LLM FOX Skinns (21, 25, 07)

Could you make one like that with the #56 on it (blue).
scrap my request, its not you, i like the skin dont worry
thanks
no problem =]
K ghost, I added it to the updated Zip File. =] lawlz this was only my 2nd FOX skin made, I'm not exactly too fond of the shape of that car (the nose cone especially) so I haven't invested much time into it. =] (rofl keep in mind that these are made mostly with MS-Paint.
:d new llm stuff!!!
"Boredom Kills..." so I made 2 things I been totally saying I would make but didn't up until now. Since we usually just stumble into each other in the game, I thought why not make a chat room for us (and anyone else) to use that's just 1 mouseclick from here... There's also webcams and mic support if you are into that kinda stuff like I am.

No signing up or logging in needed, no annoying advertising, no hassles basically. I took care of all that crap so we don't have to deal with it. =]

LLM Racing Team Chat

I also made a few different logos, but here's the one I liked the best.

Thanks the skin looks great. Good job.

Edit: I have included a Preview of the skins that Pablo Donoso made. And for using MS-Paint they don't look that bad.
Attached images
FOX_LLMTeam_Preview.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :We are looking for something with a main color as white. Red and black secondaries.
We would just like the base scheme for them. Something exotic but along the racing standards. Stripes swoops etc anything that would make us look good.
Car we do not need a base scheme for:
FXR, RB4, MRT, and UF1

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do belieave that we are still looking for someone to make us a team skin for the RB4, MRT, & UF1. If anyone can please do these for us that would be great.
im gonna post the PSD file of the blue and red flame soon was able to make one up

[request] llm team skins
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG