The online racing simulator
Round 5 - Post race discussion
Hi there!

Here is the post race discussion thread from round 5.
From my point of view, three great races to watch, only one SC period. Again an amazing round.

Keep it clean

Cheers
#2 - Rikje
Far from a good race for me. Ballast ruined my chances of a good quali. Race 1 wasn't that great because of a bad pace. In race 2 I got spun. Race 3 was on a great comeback from 21st or something to 11th untill my internet decided to fail on me.

Looking forward to the next round with hopefully a lot less ballast
A great round... looked really exciting from an admins point of view, now just need to sit up to 12 watching the broadcast on demand.

Thanks to all the drivers and see you all at Aston
Bad luck for me this round. I want to apologise for that mess i caused in race 3 start.I had a PC crash and there was nothing i could do about it. I just hope to get the problem resolved soon enough so i can be proper ready for next race. Also my pedals are giving signs of breaking down, it doenst always accelarates 100%

Again, im sorry for this incident.
#5 - J@tko
Well -

Shootout - meh. Had my crap set on, but was still less than 1s behind Jonathan.

Qual -

Somehow managed to get 10th on my Aston set, but my god the grid was close - about 0.5s between 3rd and 23rd

Race 1
Fak. Got a great start from 10th, got to about 6th by T1, then got clipped from behind into Phil, ended up the wrong way in the middle of the track with 20 cars coming towards me. Ended up doing a sneaky J-Turn and got going again in about 19th. Ended up pushing like hell, not really getting anywhere, just kept going whilst everyone crashed. On about lap 9 I was about to go 4 wide past the kink on the main straight and said "This is gonna end in tears". It did. I had one of the Karma guys on my inside, jack w on my outside and Chris on his outside. Jack and the Karma dude kinda went in a V infront of me, I hit the brakes but it was too late

Big crash for jack, wreck number 1 Finished like 15th or smthin.

Race 2
Fak, v2. Again. a good start, got a couple of places into T1, managed to get thro T2 cleanly [woot!], but then was caught 3-wide outta T3 with a core dude and Rik, rik got span around infront of me, I slammed the brakes and lost 6 positions

Again, ended up having to catch the field and just cane it when everyone else crashed. Ended up behind Mr Ward again [bet he was pleased with that!], bumped (or as I said on msn, "bummed") him into T1, got up the inside but was scared I was going to hit Goncalves, so tapped the brakes just before turn in [with jack on my outside], but they locked and sent me straight into him

Jack wreck #2 [sorry!]

Race 3 -
Again, a good clean start into T1, ended up in about 13th. Just caned it for the entire race, DWB went off infront of me with a few others, Rik's internet failed, so I ended up behind Nolan. For a few laps, I was [amazingly] actually catching him - managed to get in the zone and broke my pb twice, but then he caught up with one of his core buddies and they bumped [no, not bummed this time ] their way ahead of me. But at least I was miles ahead of David by this point, so could could cruise home to 10th and 1 point

My set was really nice to me, I could absolutely cane it, my tyres would be rather hot by the last corner, but they would cool again for T1, which was nice

Altho, I did seem to spend my entire evening behind either a Karma car or being pwnted by a Core car - meh :P

Sorry to most of te field for hitting them at some point, and to jack for wrecking him, twice.

But best of all - NO INTERRUPTIONS FOR DINNER - WIN!

See ya at Aston
Replays pl0x?
Quote from PMD9409 :Replays pl0x?

I'm getting there! Give me another 20-30 minutes and I'll have the provisional results and replays thread up. Patience, my friend.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I'm getting there! Give me another 20-30 minutes and I'll have the provisional results and replays thread up. Patience, my friend.

Well, I was meaning anyone in general, not rushing you whatsoever. I just mainly want to see race 3 start, since the broadcast missed the pass for the lead.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well, I was meaning anyone in general, not rushing you whatsoever. I just mainly want to see race 3 start, since the broadcast missed the pass for the lead.

Ah right I'll get them up very shortly

EDIT: They're uploaded now
Quote from PMD9409 :Well, I was meaning anyone in general, not rushing you whatsoever. I just mainly want to see race 3 start, since the broadcast missed the pass for the lead.

We were having massive TV director problems at that time. It was just sitting there doing its own thing. I have no idea why...
Best race evening i have ever had!

Shoutout - 8.
Qualification - 12.
First race - 9
Second race - 6
Third race - 4

The battle with all drivers was just great. If i had any teammate like most of the others (i catch some of drivers before oval but on the oval they are much faster - bumpdraft is a bi**h) i would be better for sure but this is good enough anyway. Great!

btw.Mouse rulez!!!
I think that was the best iTCC event I had so far. There were lots of great battles even in the back.
Sadly there was a lag incident with Gonçalves (I think) and me which sent us both spinning around. Sorry for that!

And for some reason I didn't manage to get good times after the shootout - even though I was using the same setup throughout the whole event.

@Jack: Good driving!
..very bad day...i drunk to much day early..and i was not ready for race ))..i only must say i will look replay becouse several driver past mi after SC..ok it was green light but we didnt made to start line ..i will put in protest..i mean last time i think Dolezal (maybe i am wrong) have pit trough..this time nothing..this diriver nothing..
What about overtaking on SC? I was penalized on BL1 because I overtook on green flag but before the finish line. So I instructed and in KY2r I waited for the finish line to overtake but 4 cars overtook me before going through finish line. Tell me what rule is rught pls!
I will protest..becose then I am fool who waiting, I can do that to..but I wait like other drivers a finish line (beacuse that is a rule) to overtake..so tonight i will look replay and put protest.....
First race in the iTCC for me
Shoutout went great for me set a PB, which put me in 9th.
But qualify was just .... couldn`t set a good lap so I had to start my first race at the very last place.

Race 1 I had a good start, but in the first corners it was very busy so I drove carefull not to ram anyone off first lap. I got some connection with the back of the field and got into some fights, which was really fun!
But in the second lap my lovely windows decided it was time to turn off the screen So I timed out and that was it for me...

Race 2 was much better. The start was messed up but the restart after SC was great, moving me up to 17th. But in the 4th lap I had a small collision with #38 P.Dolezal (which was a bit my mistake soz :shy and that cost me some places. The laps after that I lost another two places. When my tires got finally warm and I got to the back of the field, race was over, putting me in 22th. But my first finish in an iTCC race

Race 3 started very good for me. After the first turns hassle I was in 18th position. But faster guys were behind me and were pushing like hell but although I defended myself very good imo, I still lost a couple of places.
Crown on the race was the 5th lap. On the FL straight I had #88 in the slipstream. He passed me and I pushed him towards the car in front, #353. When they both entered T1 I took the better line, and so I overtook them both
But in lap six #405 V.Laprevotte got behind me (after he spun a lap before). When he tried to overtake me on the outside, he touched my right rear, putting me on the grass into the barriers. Laprevotte himself went off also, got underneath my car, and so I took a flight to the infield. Race 3 over...

3 races, 1 finish.. But it was my first iTCC race, I think the next race will be a bit better (at least I hope so )

513 Lennart de Jong
Quote from Mister Pino :First race in the iTCC for me
Shoutout went great for me set a PB, which put me in 9th.
But qualify was just .... couldn`t set a good lap so I had to start my first race at the very last place.

Race 1 I had a good start, but in the first corners it was very busy so I drove carefull not to ram anyone off first lap. I got some connection with the back of the field and got into some fights, which was really fun!
But in the second lap my lovely windows decided it was time to turn off the screen So I timed out and that was it for me...

Race 2 was much better. The start was messed up but the restart after SC was great, moving me up to 17th. But in the 4th lap I had a small collision with #38 P.Dolezal (which was a bit my mistake soz :shy and that cost me some places. The laps after that I lost another two places. When my tires got finally warm and I got to the back of the field, race was over, putting me in 22th. But my first finish in an iTCC race

Race 3 started very good for me. After the first turns hassle I was in 18th position. But faster guys were behind me and were pushing like hell but although I defended myself very good imo, I still lost a couple of places.
Crown on the race was the 5th lap. On the FL straight I had #88 in the slipstream. He passed me and I pushed him towards the car in front, #353. When they both entered T1 I took the better line, and so I overtook them both
But in lap six #405 V.Laprevotte got behind me (after he spun a lap before). When he tried to overtake me on the outside, he touched my right rear, putting me on the grass into the barriers. Laprevotte himself went off also, got underneath my car, and so I took a flight to the infield. Race 3 over...

3 races, 1 finish.. But it was my first iTCC race, I think the next race will be a bit better (at least I hope so )

513 Lennart de Jong

Sorry for that mate, but it was very difficult to know where you were because of lag.

Anyway, you race would have lasted only 30 seconds more without this incident.
how can i explain it , i got some NDR body panels to be claimed back if anyone wants em
Quote from jwardy :how can i explain it , i got some ndr body panels to be claimed back if anyone wants em

:d
Quote from jwardy :how can i explain it , i got some NDR body panels to be claimed back if anyone wants em

Sign them and stick them on ebay
i have a FXR Gold front right panel and bumper for 120 $ slighly scratched

and also a FXR also Gold front right panel and bumper , in mint condition , one careful lady owner for 250 $

Happy bidding , remember your bidding in confidance , 100 % powerseller
Quote from jwardy :and also a FXR also Gold front right panel and bumper , in mint condition , one careful lady owner for 250 $

**** you!

EDIT: And I ain't careful!
Quote from jwardy :
Happy bidding , remember your bidding in confidance , 100 % powerseller

You've also got half teh bloody car from BL. I'll trade for Serbian front bumper.

Round 5 - Post race discussion
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG