The online racing simulator
Red Audi R8
(54 posts, started )
Red Audi R8
#2 - J@tko
Haha Brilliant
haha nice, i would have an R8 V10 over any Ferrari any day.
haha
#5 - 5haz
Hehehe nice, reminds me of the Top Gear great drives book I have where they parked an Aston DB9 right outside the gates of the Ferrari factory, all the workers trying to pretend they can't see it as they walk past.

Someone near my place owns one of these, the sound it makes is delicious, I think it looks much nicer in silver.

a
#7 - amp88
Quote from trebor901 :haha nice, i would have an R8 V10 over any Ferrari any day.

I don't believe you actually said that out loud in public.
Quote from gezmoor :I don't believe you actually said that out loud in public.

Ferrari's are for show off's.
Quote from trebor901 :Ferrari's are for show off's.

And for noobs.

Audi pwnt Ferrari with this video
#12 - 5haz
Fearrari 360s or 430s are anyway, every West Ham footballer round here has one, yukk.
Haha, that was a cracking advert. If I saw that on TV I'd steal friends organs and sell them on the [ethnic minority] market to make the money to buy one.
Haha, silly advertisement from Audi
Quote from Bose321 :
Audi pwnt Ferrari with this video

Yeah, the old guy spitted the Audi. Sooo Audi got pwnd while they wanted to pwn Ferrari. Double pwn. Wait.. What?

Anyway, Audi is a biatch, they're playing their game with BMW too. They should really realize that they're nowhere behind BMW.

/fanboi
Quote from trebor901 :haha nice, i would have an R8 V10 over any Ferrari any day.

hell yeah... saw an R8 at the ANWB test track some days ago.. and an really really big 'American' truck doing some laps on the 'oval'

Quote from trebor901 :Ferrari's are for show off's.

yup.. for 'arrogant pricks with too much bloody money' as Nicolas Cage said in Gone in 60 seconds

Quote from BlakjeKaas :Dutch supercar anyone?
http://www.savagerivale.nl/

Site does nothing when i open it.. a wavey orange line bottom center but nothing more..
*edit: site works now

If audi pwns Ferrari, then BMW is king... well, king of chess atleast...
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from TypeRacing :
If audi pwns Ferrari, then BMW is king... well, king of chess atleast...

Yeah right. Audi put a R8 billboard there saying something about their luxury badge timing out. Where is BMW's supercar now, huh?

Oh and as for the advert, it is well put! Just imagine if driving any supercar that isn't a ferrari through Maralleno triggered the civilains like that.... That would make me wanna get into a Gallardo LP560-4 (with an armored costume ofc! )
That should be a Top Gear challenge, see which supercar gets the people of Maranello the most pissed off.
I'd have the R8 over a ferrari...

But i would have this over the R8

you'd have a car that doesnt do corner's over an R8? are you mad?
Quote from trebor901 :you'd have a car that doesnt do corner's over an R8? are you mad?

Lol, If Luke.S is in a American muscle car and there are alot of turns there, then damn....

As for the TG challenge, and absolute +1 for that.

Red Audi R8
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG