The online racing simulator
Cruise Insim (Drift) / Idea [Need Help!]
I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my idea of a cruise insim. Its not going to be a basic insim, i was wondering if someone could code an insim for me to make jobs that are drifting jobs thought.

Cruise insims have jobs to deliver things from point A to point B, I was wondering if someone could make me an insim that has jobs like,

This is an example, Getting a certain drift score like 5000 or so just suggesting in a certain time and from a certain place to a certain place, and getting this score from point A to point B will get you 200-500 credit just an example.

I was wondering if anyone could make this for me i dont know if its possible but from what i have heard from other programmers it is.

Please get back to me and ill give you more information about it.

azzy.
Fly_BYE130@hotmail.com

Dont just post up stupid shit like most of you people do, please if someone is willing to help, could you get back to me.
-
(Feffe85) DELETED by the_angry_angel
There is already a drift quest on CLC servers
If i remember right, you have to buy a drift meter at the shop and they are unlocked.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from gokartsax8 :[...]This is an example, Getting a certain drift score like 5000 or so just suggesting in a certain time and from a certain place to a certain place, and getting this score from point A to point B will get you 200-500 credit just an example.

I was wondering if anyone could make this for me i dont know if its possible but from what i have heard from other programmers it is.[...]

Like I've said and I can confirm it again - it is possible. I can guarantee on 100% that you can do this.

What I suggest is get lapper - steal it's drift angle meter(it doesn't matter where you steal it from or who gives you the function it's all the same), think of your own way to calculate points(when you already know the angle) and then just make a function that counts the points while you are moving from pos A to B. It's not something hard to do but I dare not say it's easy either.

Just think logically and try to understand the code and you will have great success - I can guarantee this too.
Quote from broken :What I suggest is get lapper - steal it's drift angle meter(it doesn't matter where you steal it from or who gives you the function it's all the same)

What a great suggestion.
Quote from zeugnimod :What a great suggestion.

Almost all of the drift angle meters(not to say really all of them) are the same and I'm pretty sure he can't think of the way to make it(no offence) so that's why I'm saying it.
It would be easiest and the fastest way imo, since he won't have to contact and conform with other people's free time.. Just copy it out, get it to work in his own insim(of course) and do all the other stuff he wants to.
Thanks for all your suggestions, but i was asking if anybody could make this for me due to me not being skilled enough to make it.
Quote from gokartsax8 :Thanks for all your suggestions, but i was asking if anybody could make this for me due to me not being skilled enough to make it.

I doubt that someone will just say "Yeah, sure I'll get right on it" or something like that but good luck.
I'll ask one guy if he wants to help you out tho(if I find him anytime soon).
Quote from broken :I doubt that someone will just say "Yeah, sure I'll get right on it" or something like that but good luck.
I'll ask one guy if he wants to help you out tho(if I find him anytime soon).

Thanks mate ;p
Quote from gokartsax8 :Thanks mate ;p

No problems, the guy agreed to help you out. Good luck on the insim.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG