The online racing simulator
Try & watch this clip without laughing
(33 posts, started )
I raced @ Loton Park yesterday so i thought I would see if i could find a few you tube vids of the very popular Hillclimb course. I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFaDLRGb17k

I bet you cant watch that clip without laughing , i was almost wetting myself.

Enjoy
What's wrong with the vid? I don't see a funny side of it.

Sounds like a typical French car.....
Nakkitartsani did same thing with LFS. That was much funnier.
no laugh, but a constant smile :P
I am overtired so laughing about everything, must admit I laughed and smiled at the corner in the end " vroooom vrooooooom VROOOOOOOOOOOOM eeeEEEk FEEEEECK eeek vroooooooOOOOOOOOOOOm" lol.
I laughed!
The audio was out of sync, he should look into getting a better camera.
#9 - 5haz
I was suprised it didn't have a vague French accent.
I didn't laugh, what do I win?
At some point i heard dog roar
miau miau .. vrrooooommm FEeeeeeek , that cheerd me up ty Ant
HHHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uiuiuiiiuiiuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mkay
seen it before, still laughed

loton is a great track, i used to go to spectate there when i lived in wrexham, still remember nick manns turbo v8 morris minor. anyone else ever see it or read the article in autocar where they put it up against a ferrari whilst on atandard wheels (before he flared the arches) and it was still quicker up to 100 (and road legal ) ?

i also remember wondering why anyone would bother turning up with a standard alfasud 1.5 ti, bolt on slicks and get slaughtered by all the modified cars in his class. of course as i ceased to be a teenager i realised it was about the fun not winning
#15 - 5haz
Quote from tinvek :seen it before, still laughed

loton is a great track, i used to go to spectate there when i lived in wrexham, still remember nick manns turbo v8 morris minor. anyone else ever see it or read the article in autocar where they put it up against a ferrari whilst on atandard wheels (before he flared the arches) and it was still quicker up to 100 (and road legal ) ?

i also remember wondering why anyone would bother turning up with a standard alfasud 1.5 ti, bolt on slicks and get slaughtered by all the modified cars in his class. of course as i ceased to be a teenager i realised it was about the fun not winning

Hah yeah I've seen a video of that thing, and his Gas Turbine powered forced induction thingy, mad.

Never actually been to a hillclimb event, I'd love to, have seen a few sprints at Lydden and a Formula Libre race at Anglessey, those Judd V8 specials don't half sound fantastic, half the grid ran out of fuel half way through the race because they only had hillclimb sized fuel takns in.
I didnt laugh, and that stuff is creepy :sadbanana
1 question, WTF at 1:03-1:04? :wtf2:
Very funny
Quote from deggis :Nakkitartsani did same thing with LFS. That was much funnier.

Indeed, Nakki FTW.
Quote from anttt69 :I raced @ Loton Park yesterday so i thought I would see if i could find a few you tube vids of the very popular Hillclimb course. I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFaDLRGb17k

I bet you cant watch that clip without laughing , i was almost wetting myself.

Enjoy

i have no sound, i win.
Uh okay... didn't make me laugh.. just weird.
Quote from Btoryo :Uh okay... didn't make me laugh.. just weird.

Indeed.......Made me think how stupid some people are...
Quote from tinvek :

I found a vid of nick mann & his v8 morris minor he had the engine setup at the same tuning company as my ford fiesta. Aldon Automotive.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG