The online racing simulator
Team [GLOW]
(20 posts, started )
Team [GLOW]
Hey,

Team [GLOW] first begun on the 27th of October 2007, ever since the team has been vastly growing in the cruising world, becoming one of the most established teams among the [TC] servers. But no, we want to be bigger. We are looking to expand onto the racing scene, and are looking for drivers who are willing to help us do this. A few of our members are already familiar with the racing world, and know how things work.

If this all goes well, and enough drivers are willing to help us with this challenge, we will dedicate a section of our forum to racing. Where you will be able to post news, and any other information you see fit. You can visit our forum at www.glow-team.com. We also have a server where we hold various track/car combos every Saturday, more information can be found on our forum.

So, if you feel like joining us over at Team [GLOW] as a racer, drop by our forums or simply reply here. Questions are welcome, thank you for reading!

Team [GLOW]
Before joining SR I was in GLOW for quite some time. Got to say it was a really good team, great spirit between the members and always some good banter. Also has some very, very fast drivers too!

Best of luck Alex.
#3 - pipa
Same as allie . I have been in glow too and only remember great and fun times. Has great friendly members and the team spirit is really strong.
They ve got some sweet skins too :P.
Thanks for your support guys I only remember good times with you both in the team

For those of you who dont know....I'm the leader of Team [GLOW]. I'm really looking forward to this expansion, as I haven't really done much racing before now, but would like to give it a go, and hopefully improve.

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Switch
I must admit, [GLOW] has got what can only be described as simply one of the best atmospheres of all teams that i know of. All members are kind, fun , fair and always seem to lift the mood on our severs.

Good luck with the expansion guys

Josh.
Good luck [GLOW].
-
(dan12s) DELETED by dan12s : Done another post
Indeed, maybe some day we'll see you getting smaller in our mirrors in the OneGP Series :P
That sounds nice. Good luck!
Thanks for the help guys , im looking forward to the expansion also, i do race now and then, but i think i may need to improve some of my racing =] so cant wait will give [GLOW] another dimension.

Stotty
I have to say,
I was in this team when i was cruising all the time, and i have to say that this is actually a really good and cool team, also some of them are pretty fast , Good luck lads!
Good luck guys .
Lol only cruisers replied.... Lets see what happens
Thanks for your answers
Im a glow member too
Yeh, and me

Ive been trying some racing recently and it is quite fun
Yip, I agree [GLOW] members have always been great to cruise with in the [TC] servers, and sometimes race with. Don't know many of them now, but remeber the likes of Jason, Mk2 etc
What...Meee

Heh I still keep an eye out on my team

Im glad that theres nothing but good words(and drivers) for the team i founded. I only remember there being one or two bad drivers (apart from me) and they was removed instantly.

Ive been going on LFS and TC more recently. Its nice to see the GLOWS flying about.

ok,

I've read this and thought 'yeh i'm ok at racing' so I'll give it a go if I get to be in glow...cya on TC.

dunno when I can race mind

but oh well...a race can be any time...any track...and I'll make some sets for us if u do le'me in
Crazy glowjobs on the track Doctor!

Team [GLOW]
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG