The online racing simulator
Deleted Account!? :(
(12 posts, closed, started )
why was mine/my friends account deleted??
the account was jason23, and well this is what happend,
he bought s1 and let me use his account, and i made it s2 so we both 50% owned it,
he made me angry and i refunded the cash so i got $25AU back and the account was s1 and then i bought the s2 again because he said sorry and gave me new pw he played a bit i went to bed because i was sick and now i went to play the game and it said username doesnt exist so is the account deleted??
its no fair man!! lfs sucks without s2 we want the account back NAO!
did you guys refund his half?
Anyone else confused?
yeah im confused and wanna know why the **** its deleted!?
sharing accounts is forbidden. and this isn't the place to take it up... email the devs directly via the main website.
Quote from bunder9999 :sharing accounts is forbidden. and this isn't the place to take it up... email the devs directly via the main website.

when someone buys s1 and then you buy s2 with the same account its not.... its just like 2 accounts with s1.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :

And if you cancelled payments, or part payment ,then its no surprise the s1/s2 account was removed

but i re-bought it.. :S
take it up with the devs... we can't help you.
i dont get why they dont like people sharing accounts, it was my mate buy s1 and i buy s2 or we both stay on demo, and the buying 50% each on s1 and s2 is better, the devs are lucky they even got money off me. so they shouldnt complain.
i want one of the devs to post here, i want the account backkk!!! :mad:
my mate will kill me if he finds out it was deleted.
Quote from R32 Tuner :i want one of the devs to post here, i want the account backkk!!! :mad:

EMAIL THE DEVS ALREADY. jeez.
give me ther email address...
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG