The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 3
Hello all:

The third practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Saturday, May 16th at 01:00 UTC. It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, password will be PMed to the signups list Thursday.

Qualifying will be a four-lap average, only one attempt. I'll go by the order of the connections list at the start of the session, and add in anyone who might join late. I'll keep track of the times using google docs, and post a link for public viewing.

The race will be 45 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping. On restarts, the leader may start to accelerate gradually once off turn 3 banking.

Post here if you plan to attend to help us prepare.

Qualifying Results

Qualifying Replay

Race Results

Race Replay

d
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
#2 - wild
I'll try my best to be there Deko
Let me understand one thing:
01:00 UTC on Friday??
So this 3rd practice session will happen before the 2nd one, right?
Or this 01:00 is '01 A.M.' of the Saturday?

I didn't get it!
Quote from buck77 :Let me understand one thing:
01:00 UTC on Friday??
So this 3rd practice session will happen before the 2nd one, right?
Or this 01:00 is '01 A.M.' of the Saturday?

I didn't get it!

It's 1 am Saturday in Europe. It's at about 9 p.m. Eastern US time.

d
He's saying that because the first post says Friday, May 16th at 01:00 UTC instead of Saturday, May 16th at 01:00 UTC.
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from aroX123 :Thats 03:00 for me

Thats why you should look at the second practice session instead!
Even 04.00 here
Nevermind, its just time suit for americans, europeans pick 2nd session.
Quote from burnsy1882 :He's saying that because the first post says Friday, May 16th at 01:00 UTC instead of Saturday, May 16th at 01:00 UTC.

Fail noted and corrected
Saturday 1am??
10 pm of friday here...

IM SO IN! \o/
#12 - Ori
Since practice session 2 was a calm one without safety cars i decided to join number 3. However. Now i finally have fullfilled the requirements for the participation at the Kyoto 500. Hope I'll be able to join more sessions.
Good Race
Attached images
Winner.jpg
Quote from GooberIV :Good Race

wooow ... does goober get active in the forums? His seventh post already!
Quote from TFalke55 :wooow ... does goober get active in the forums? His seventh post already!

7 posts!!!

What a forum whore.
Good ole goob he just talks shit in vent and lets me do the posting. Although im horrible at saying what I actually want to say. But hey I didn't know he made the pictures its pretty sweet.
-
Are You Guys Smart (GooberIV) DELETED by dekojester : yeah, kinda spammish.
will we have a 4th practice session soon?! \o/
sorry, another question:
when will we have the qualifying and race results upthere?! =D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG