The online racing simulator
LFS Promo video on Serbian television
(14 posts, started )
Here is a "small" promo video which will be broadcasted on one, maybe two networks in Serbia

Replays from:

-Danish GTI Cup
-Masters Of Endurance (24h race)
-LFS Nations Cup
-drifting
-practice sessions for the Balkan LFS League

http://www.itekracing.com/downloads/sbb1.3.rar

EDIT: Video length: 12min.
Nice *small* video
#3 - bbman
Lol, I thought some channel already broadcasted it by the title...

Downloading right now, gonna watch it soon...

Ok, watched it: I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this isn't exactly TV quality... It's loooong (on some point, I thought if it will ever end), and the intro is meant to be dramatic (at least I think so, I haven't understood a single word except Live for Speed ), but it's way too long... The text parts have to be a lot shorter... Also, I think the song in the second part is a bit overdone, although funny... The camera is weird sometimes too, bouncing back and forth...

Overall very good though, but as I said: Not really TV quality...
Downloading now.

Btw, Balkan LFS League? How comes I've missed that, any link or info that you can provide? I'd be interested. (FYI, I'm not Dutch, contrary to what my flag shows, I'm just living in the NL)
Just to explain something, maybe i should have wrote this in the first forum.

- the video had to be minimum 10 minutes
- on one of the television companies the video pictures is only boradcasted 1/4 of the whole screen, so that ment the shots had to be zoomed in so everyone could see clearly with a 3-4m distance.
Ahh, so by Balkan you mean Serbian? I can read my way throught that mroe or less, but I'm afraid I won't understand all the stuff there. Should've mentioned that I'm from Bulgaria.
#8 - Vain
I tried downloading that file 3 times, but everytime it was aborted from the other side. Too bad.

Vain
#9 - bbman
After re-reading my post, I felt like I have to explain, I sounded maybe a bit too harsh (and I wasn't really constructive either )...

First of all, it really isn't bad at all, although I might gave the impression I wouldn't like it...
White, plain font on black might be a wrong choice, it somehow disturbs the "flow", maybe put a background behind it (like a screenshot or even put it over the real life videos)...
Then, you claim LfS to be the new reference (or standard) of sim-racing... But from watching this video, I honestly wouldn't know what makes LfS so outstanding, the scenes could be from any other car racing game... Show the features of LfS: Show tire flexing, show suspension working real-time, show what happens if someone brakes too hard, show flat tires, two-wheel "acrobatics", show how difficult it is to keep the car on the track (maybe not too much, but people expect sims to be a little difficult)...[When I tell somebody about Live for Speed, first I mention "Just racing" by kraniwani and if he gets interested, I show him "Run Riot" by SchneeFee just to make clear that this is a simulation, thus it isn't sunshine all the time...]

Maybe grab some ideas from other movies, like the long side-by-side from "Just racing" or "Fear" (if I remember correctly, the first movie that shown a battle through the Aston chicane in one big scene)...

And please don't take my posts as an insult, I would love to be able to make such a movie, which I am not... I just want to see LfS shine, if it's on TV once (again)...
Yap, you made very good points there. That aint very easy to do, but of course it could be done.

Like i said earlier, its only 1/4 video broadcasting. It would be very difficult to see the letters with some sort of background like you menchend.

But, fact is i dont have a high end mashine. Vegas made it difficult to work with after putting in 4 video buses. Thats why you can see the video transision hanging for .15 sec in some places.
I loved the video!

In my opinion it represents LFS in a good way to the auditorium. LFS is great in multiplayer and multiplayer racing IS presented in the 1st part of this video. I liked those close racing and diversity in cars and tracks. Second part is about Serbian racing in international cups (i.e. Nations Cup) and I think that it'll be very interesting to our people. Cheers!
Very good " small " and " short " movie
Funny idea of small, 277mb aint small in my book

Dan,
I think it was good, as it's purpose was to be a promo movie on tv not a usual movie.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG