The online racing simulator
iTCC Round 4 - Post-Race discussion
Here goes the chat about the races.

My apologies for having DNFed during Race 3. I got divebombed and contacted a few times and I was really tired of that, so I just decided to park the car at the end of the pitlane. I just realised afterwards that this was a stupid, so sorry for that !

I just hope that the last 2 Rounds will be better.
4.5 hours (thanks to our nice schedule today) and the best I could was the golden pineapple (=11th) in race 3. OTOH i had pretty good pace considering I practised only a few laps a few weeks ago.

-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : erm, nvm
#3 - Gil07
I just want to apologise to H.Miranda for accusing you of intentionally wrecking me on the final straight... after watching the replay I came to the conclusion that it was probably more my fault, so I'm sorry

Oh, about the race, Race 1 was very good, nice battle with Timo and Miranda... The others didn't go so well, I got stuck at the back and kept overdriving and hitting walls while trying to make up time...
There was some great racing on the stream, as well as some very excited commentators! I can't wait to get in on the action!
Admins, any chance we'll get a set of server-side replays before the protest deadline?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Admins, any chance we'll get a set of server-side replays before the protest deadline?

I'm going to extend the deadline, Ben. I didn't have enough time to upload them last night (had to go out). I'll upload them ASAP (probably about 1800 GMT tonight)

Protest deadline will be Midnight GMT Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.

Cheers

Joe
The combo didn't work for me. I was under the impression that everyone else was doing about 3 - 5 km/h more on the straights than I did. The best part was, when I was at the edge of one's slipstream and he then just pulled away.

So either my setup was really awful or I was racing with more intake-restriction than anyone else - I'm in favor of the first one.
#8 - Rikje
how much downforce were you running then?
There will be a delay of a few days while the broadcast videos are uploaded because, once again, Mogulus messed up the serverside recordings. Luckily Joe records using Fraps as well, so we have some gigantic back up files that have to be sorted out.
Quote from Rikje :how much downforce were you running then?

I remember it to be 14/6. However grip wasn't really good with that one to be honest.
14-3 here, but 3 more rear wing has quite a big diference
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I'm going to extend the deadline, Ben. I didn't have enough time to upload them last night (had to go out). I'll upload them ASAP (probably about 1800 GMT tonight)

Protest deadline will be Midnight GMT Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.

Cheers

Joe

Thanks much.
when will the Broadcast be available on the On Demand?
Quote from Thunderhead :when will the Broadcast be available on the On Demand?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :There will be a delay of a few days while the broadcast videos are uploaded because, once again, Mogulus messed up the serverside recordings. Luckily Joe records using Fraps as well, so we have some gigantic back up files that have to be sorted out.

Quote from Thunderhead :when will the Broadcast be available on the On Demand?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :There will be a delay of a few days while the broadcast videos are uploaded because, once again, Mogulus messed up the serverside recordings. Luckily Joe records using Fraps as well, so we have some gigantic back up files that have to be sorted out.

It could be a while, possibly more than a week.
F*CK. I'm blind. Thanks anyway mate.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :14-3 here, but 3 more rear wing has quite a big diference

My guess is that there was a lot more wrong than just the downforce. If you want to have a laugh - try it. I've attached it (1:39.19 being the best).

It's also possible that my driving was just awful - who knows
Attached files
FXR_SO4_5.set - 132 B - 1027 views
wmvs of the broadcasts have been plonked into Mogulus as of this posting. They're importing/converting/kerchunking now, so hopefully they'll be visible in the next few hours.

If I wake up and they're there, I'll autopilot them.

They're what we'd call in the business "Wild feeds" - no breaks, no real trimming. Race 3 is a bit upcut...will bug Joe to get me a full version, as it's missing some of our commentator intro. I might be able to fix it if I need to, though.

d
Quote from dekojester :wmvs of the broadcasts have been plonked into Mogulus as of this posting. They're importing/converting/kerchunking now, so hopefully they'll be visible in the next few hours.

If I wake up and they're there, I'll autopilot them.

They're what we'd call in the business "Wild feeds" - no breaks, no real trimming. Race 3 is a bit upcut...will bug Joe to get me a full version, as it's missing some of our commentator intro. I might be able to fix it if I need to, though.

d

Everything's fine if Passo having a race with toy cars on his desk is included.
Hey guys, is there any way to download the broadcast videos? Thanks in advance and congratulations for the professional feel you guys input to the broadcasts.
yup I am also instresting to download broadcasting...i remeber that first round was possible to download..than I invite my friends home..lots a beer..and waching ITCC...is just like F1 )...
Quote from Gaulish :yup I am also instresting to download broadcasting...i remeber that first round was possible to download..than I invite my friends home..lots a beer..and waching ITCC...is just like F1 )...

Hi

You can download the unedited race broadcasts from the links below, however look forward to Dekojester's much better edits pretty soon.

In future I'll try to make the broadcasts downloadable from somewhere. Look out for new on this. And before you ask, we had technical difficulties in Shootout and Qualifying, so no BC's available for those. Sorry.

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Cheers

Joe Keaveney
Thanks mate
Quote from zeugnimod :Everything's fine if Passo having a race with toy cars on his desk is included.

I'm afraid that's not included. Well, I'm not afraid but I'm sure you are
thanks a lot ))

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG