The online racing simulator
OLFSL website down
As you may have noticed already, OLFSL website is down. I have contacted our webhotel and asked them what's going on.

Quote, email from Netpoint.ee: "Both of the main communication cables between Estonia and Finland has reportedly been damaged and because of this, internet communication from Estonia to the rest of Northern Europe will be disrupted for a while.
The owner of the cable, Elisa, is currently repairing the situation."

So all we can do is wait.. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.
They sent me a pressrelease as well, but that's in estonian so it doesn't help much..
Personally I think they'lll fix it before friday evening, but just for the worst case thing...

mail the hotlaps to you? (what was the mail again?) (of course only when it's not working till friday

just asking
Thanks for the Info Mrs FienDi, it only adds an air of mystery to the hotlap charts.

Hope it's nothing Major.

Take Care
Well.. the site is up now. At least from my point of view
well, than we can continue smapping hotlaps as usual
#6 - ajp71
I was just browsing the site and it now seems to have stopped working and is showing 'Unable to connect to database'
No problems here, the site has been working perfectly all day.

Try refreshing it? It does that sometimes but refreshing has been the solution so far.
#8 - ajp71
Working again now.
And me
Hmmm. I've had that a few times over the last few days too, I usually leave it and a go back a couple hours later!

It's odd, it's not 100% an ISP problem not loading the site as the background to the olfsl site and it's frames load, just nothing else appears.

As is suggests it cannot access the database, I don't know how FienDi does the site, I was thinking maybe there is a funny access thing going on?
Well.. we are changing to another webhotel in near future, which I believe will fix glitches like this.
netpoint.ee sucks ass, I'd suggest you to change it quickly
Quote from prophet.est :netpoint.ee sucks ass, I'd suggest you to change it quickly

Trust me, we've noticed..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG