The online racing simulator
Round 3: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Discuss the race here.

I want a good reason why a large number of people who confirmed did not turn up. If you confirm, you turn up without fail, and if that is not possible, you let us know as soon as possible.

The following cars have been issued a WARNING for driving with a skin that does not comply to the rules:

73, 93, 96, 47

Car 96 also recieves a further warning for racing with an incorrect number.

----------------

Qualifying Results

Qualifying Replay

Race Results

Race Replay
Attached files
Round3_LapCards.zip - 176.3 KB - 236 views
Take Michael Jackson and the Heath Ledger Joker.

Put their voices, their annoyingness, their evilness, their gayness and a large dollop of whinge into a big pot. Stir, then leave to boil for 10 minutes, and you'll get a scrumptious Kenneth O'Keefe!

--------------------

Obviously I got 4th because of the lack of people, but I was still pretty pleased with my performance since I had 15 fps and was a bit pissed. Let's hope for more people next round!

EDIT: Class win!
#3 - J@tko
Quote from Timdpr :Take Michael Jackson and the Heath Ledger Joker.

Put their voices, their annoyingness, their evilness, their gayness and a large dollop of whinge into a big pot. Stir, then leave to boil for 10 minutes, and you'll get a scrumptious Kenneth O'Keefe!

Mate, it doesn't rhyme
-
(Timdpr) DELETED by Timdpr : Fuck, what?
The qualification was surprisingly good (my first pole in a million years). The race was rather bad. Apparently the fuel caused the car to become really sluggish which pretty much only allow mid to low 34's. And at the end the tires seemed to be a bit squishy (even though they never went over 85°).

Too bad there weren't many people there - it might've been fun. Generally - with a little more tweaking it could be an interesting league on its own.
Quote from J@tko :Mate, it doesn't rhyme

Sorry I took so long to reply to this, I had to restart my computer because it was being really slow - something to do with the command processing overhead time.

*Cringe*

Actually, reading it again, that was more crap than I thought.

Nobody can beat the undertones though...

Quote from Undertones - My Perfect Cousin :He thinks that I'm a cabbage
'Cos I don't watch University Challenge

pffft sorry i missed it
i fell asleep (fail)
oh well

anyone got provisional results or a replay?
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Fastwalker :oh well

Deko's getting them sorted now
My Screen turned black at Lap 19 so i lost 1min
Very very ****ted up!

- Daniel "Kart0fL"
Quote from Fastwalker :oh well

you really don't want a replay of this. unless insomnia is a problem. or you like seeing honda minivan drag races.

on the bright side i did finish. on three out of four wheels. but i did finish.

and i'll wear my skin with proper number
Replays posted. I'll get the results up on Sunday.

d
Quote from dekojester :I'll get the results up on Sunday.

d

Suuuure you will.

No offense, I don't really mind the results taking a while to be posted, but you never post them when you say you are going to.
Website will be updated once I have got out of the bath
Wow, a computer in the bath, what a great idea
Quote from Gil07 :Wow, a computer in the bath, what a great idea

I'm sure he has it in his bathtub, too.
Quote from Fastwalker :pffft sorry i missed it
i fell asleep (fail)

OMGG!!!
Why did I make the skin for then?
You naab!

(I just got back from my summerhome.)
Quote from bunder9999 :uh-huh.

Quote from Timdpr :Suuuure you will.

No offense, I don't really mind the results taking a while to be posted, but you never post them when you say you are going to.

Provisional results up. And it's still Sunday. BAHAHAHHAH !

Looking at the stats....
Simon, we should've participated

And a low turnout like this is a real shame. Now I want a new round with UFBRs!
Quote from Fuse5 :
And a low turnout like this is a real shame. Now I want a new round with UFBRs!

You can use the UFBR in the final round with my specail permission. But just you.
I won't be there. at that time, I'm away at my summerhome, without broadband & wheel.
The penalty on the XFR was probably too high. As can be seen, there was almost no advantage in the top-speed department
Okay, now that the transition period I've just completed is finished for the organization I am now the Former General Manager of, I'll do a few things with my new-found free Monday evenings...I'll update points/ballast for this, and update Kyoto 500 shizz. All this, and moar, Monday !

d

Round 3: Post-Race Discussion and Results
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG