The online racing simulator
Ye kind of annoying, and it showed us we were about 36 laps from the lead car...
-
(fireb0llch) DELETED by fireb0llch
Hope the Admins goes through the Replay, because Raptor Gaming did not finish because not enough fuel and they are still 8th.
Quote :Raptor Gaming didnt finished race, because not enough fuel, there still 8th.

3 hours and 3 minutes of replay.Out of fuel.....
+3% fuel does not hurt so much as empty gas tank !
Quote from ivantod :3 hours and 3 minutes of replay.Out of fuel.....
+3% fuel does not hurt so much as empty gas tank !

yea, bad luck ^^
#30 - CSF
Quote from fireb0llch :Hope the Admins goes through the Replay, because Raptor Gaming did not finish because not enough fuel and they are still 8th.

Erm no that is right, given they must have been on the lead lap, thus are still ahead of those behind who were a lap down already.
Quote from CSF :Erm no that is right, given they must have been on the lead lap, thus are still ahead of those behind who were a lap down already.

But Rule 11.3:

Quote :3. All teams who DNF will be classified behind all finishing teams in the final standings.

#32 - CSF
Hmmm never read that. Very strange rule in many ways.
23 K.Gross did not finish

They didnt cross finish line
Quote from fireb0llch :But Rule 11.3:

But that depends on whether its an LFS DNF - where you have to actually cross the finish line - or a real life DNF - #23 would still be classified in real life as they'd done enough of the race.
#35 - CSF
Yes I can see that thanks, but that is still a load of rubbish in Endurance racing. He would still be classified in any other league in RL or LFS. If you drove for 3 hours and 3 minutes only to run slightly short on the last lap, I am pretty sure you would think of it as unfair. There is a difference between someone retiring on lap 21 like CD, and running dry on the LAST lap when you are several laps ahead of the majority of the cars left on track. This is an unfair rule from the admins in my book, and one that I am quite perplexed as to why they should have introduced it in the first place.
Quote from boothy :But that depends on whether its an LFS DNF - where you have to actually cross the finish line - or a real life DNF - #23 would still be classified in real life as they'd done enough of the race.

We all know that the Race will not be finished @ 3 hours, there always be some minutes / Laps more. But rules are rules, so thats why im posting here
#37 - CSF
Quote from fireb0llch :And we didnt do enough of the race or what? We all know that the Race will not be finished @ 3 hours, there always be some minutes / Laps more.

What on earth are you on about? Have you never heard of "classification" before?
Endurance racing is about completing the most laps in a set time. He should be classified as last on the lead lap, and not behind lapped finishers. That would be stupid
In ACO championship like ALMS, LMS and Le Mans you have to cross the line to be classified, not like Formula one. Don't know what admin would do but it's endurance race not sprint, the main important thing is to finish the race.
We will act like this is written in rule 11.3:

RAPTOR-RACING will be classified behind all others cars which has finished the race.
Quote from Gil07 :Endurance racing is about completing the most laps in a set time. He should be classified as last on the lead lap, and not behind lapped finishers. That would be stupid

now it is^^
It's me again. It seems that I have no luck to this tracker. My name is badly written again.
Not Sakowski but Saskowski in Lublin Racing Team.
I hope that it will not affect the counting of laps.
Quote from SasekPL :It's me again. It seems that I have no luck to this tracker. My name is badly written again.

No worries, it wont. There's a big typo on mine too(Laporevotte instead of Laprevotte) since Round 1 but that caused me no problem so far
Quote from SasekPL :It's me again. It seems that I have no luck to this tracker. My name is badly written again.

this will not affect your lapcount
Both names should be corrected now.
A little mistake (nothing important really...)
But I am Portuges and not French
Quote from Sir moi 407 :A little mistake (nothing important really...)
But I am Portuges and not French

Mmmh... A Portuguese guy having with a Switz license and racing for a French team... That's rather confusing you know

E : Oh and btw, the tracker still say that I'm called "Laporevotte". :hide: It's Laprevotte in fact.
Well I'm living in French Part of Switzerland, I am in a French Community and my nationality is Portuges Oh and I was born in France

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG