The online racing simulator
Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
i can't find such section as controller nor axis setup, note that i'm using newest possible logitech profiler, if there is other setup programmes.
Seeing as no one replied in the patch Z thread... My DFP has no FFB since installing the new patch, on loading the game i get the message...

""CreateEffect failed (1 axes)
Could not set up FF steer device"

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?
So does anyone have a really nice setting for the Logitech G25, as mine seems to suffer from the wheel shake problem but on a large scale.
If I take one hand off the wheel whilst going along it starts to shake like mad, which isn't realistic.

Thanks
hey everyone,

So i've had my DFP for about a year now and it has always worked perfectly until now.

I plug in my pedals, plug in my power, and plug the wheel into my pc and open the wingman software.

usually the wheel self-calibrates and whatnot...but this time it just sits there

the left LED is blinking and the right LED is not illuminated. The computer is registering it's there...but i can't calibrate it and it's not working with any games.

Please Help!!!!
It seems like the power supply is not working. (Blinking left led) Check if the power cable is actually placed in a working power socket.
yeah I've tried multiple sockets. I don't get it
Maybe then it’s a problem of the PSU unit? or maybe the cable has worn out?
I don't know if you are able to check the psu output to see if it works properly

The DFP is an old wheel but it had 2 years warranty when it was still available at the market.
Check if you can send it back for replacement.
Quote from VALE 46 :Seeing as no one replied in the patch Z thread... My DFP has no FFB since installing the new patch, on loading the game i get the message...

""CreateEffect failed (1 axes)
Could not set up FF steer device"

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Today I had the same problem installing the new logitech 5.02 driver for the g25. I solved it uninstalling all the logitech software and running this application (LWS_CLRC.EXE) find it in http://forums.logitech.com/log ... mp;page=1&format=page that removes all the existing calibrations of the windows register.
Then re-install the wheel software and it´s fixed.
I Got Problem To pedals dont work at LFS, i have other rally games to at TDU and Flatout its work great. i try evrything reinstalled LFS, reinstalled Momo Drivers for Vista. When i got wheel its worked fine at lfs to now ....
Check your control options in LFS.
Quote from PioneerLv :Check your control options in LFS.

ye Looked founded. there was Trh /brake same axel so i seperated theys
Glad to help ya.
Hello, my computer dosent recognise my momo for no apparent reason. i used the wheel for about 3 months until that problem happend and today i wanted to use it but i need to solve this first. is there a posibility that my momo is just burned ?

when i plug the usb the right green light turns on and thats it
Hi,

Strange that turn on right green light not the left one. But first try to reinstall you Logitech drivers and Profiler. Install the newest fresh version and then post here how is it going then.
Quote from el pibe :Hello, my computer dosent recognise my momo for no apparent reason. i used the wheel for about 3 months until that problem happend and today i wanted to use it but i need to solve this first. is there a posibility that my momo is just burned ?

when i plug the usb the right green light turns on and thats it

Maybe try plug in correctly power supply of wheel
Hello,
I'm having problem with DFP, os is vista home basic...downloaded latest drivers (5.02). Now i can't get my pedals working properly i've checked "report combined pedals" in prof. and played around with seperate and combined pedals in lfs...nothing, it recognises pedals but doesn't seem to be able lift off for some reason. when i put seperate then it says half-throttle deafult and when i brake it just lifts off throttle without applying the brake...

So i'm little lost here since it's my first wheel (more or less). I've checked troubleshoots etc but haven't found help so far, perhaps i've just missed something small but important here?

*edit: found a solution. will paste it here later.
Quote from boogle :Uncheck combined pedals in logi profiler then in LFS click the calibrate axis button and work all the axis to their full extent. Then you will have to reasign the axis' again for gas and brake in LFS. They will have changed because the combined setting in profiler puts the gas and brake pedals on one axis.
Make sure to select separate gas/brake in LFS before you recalibrate in LFS.
I checked my Logi Profiler version and they are (5.04). Those drivers have support for the DF-GT button programming and seem to be pretty good. You can just install over the old versions and not lose any settings. Just recalibrate afterwards.
Hope that works for ya

thanks to my teammate i got everything running smoothly now, quoted to help out futher muppets like me
Hi , I have a problem with my Momo. When I do a couple of laps the right led turn off and the FFB and calibration goes totally wrong. What Can I do?. I've installed logitech 5.04 drivers and the problem persist. Thanks in advance.
Quote from jason_lfs :Hi , I have a problem with my Momo. When I do a couple of laps the right led turn off and the FFB and calibration goes totally wrong. What Can I do?. I've installed logitech 5.04 drivers and the problem persist. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Did the same thing happened with other devices which are connected to PC's USB ports? Try to change USB port, choose another USB port for your steering wheel and try it out.
Quote from PioneerLv :Hello,
Did the same thing happened with other devices which are connected to PC's USB ports? Try to change USB port, choose another USB port for your steering wheel and try it out.

six ports tried. I've read that when is USB or power supply problem the left led is off and when is FFB (the program or OS failing to send FFB packets to the wheel) problem the right led blinks or is off. Anyway I'll try to plug it on a USB HUB and see what happens. Any help would be appreciated . Thanks.
I need some help guys...i have a DFP and just got LFS S2 today. However, I'm only getting 180 degrees of rotation in the game. My DFP is set to turn 540 degrees and so is the ingame control setting, but when I drive a car, it goes from lock to lock in just 180 degrees of my wheel axis. I've tried several cars and they all do this (street and race cars). Anybody know how to fix it?

NVM I got it...had to recalibrate the axis ingame. Sorry for the n00b post.
Ok i just got a Logitech MOMO from my team mate lizzardfolk and i had everything working until i installed the drivers and now my pedals won't work. I can steer but can't brake or gas Please help as i want to try it out
I have just installed windows 7 and i am having big problems, I couldnt get the profiler to install for my DFP because of it not being able to install on the operatin system. I finally found a version on the Wingman site and it worked fine, now my pedals have gone really really sensitive. When I go into the windows calibration and it shows the throttle and brake, they never slide up and down when I press them. I then noticed that it was the axis cross which normally moves left and right when I move the wheel was moving up and down as i pressed them so instead of getting gradual movement of the throttle everytime I pressed either the throttle or the brake it just shot straight up for the throttle and down the for brake. How do I stop them? I am pretty sure this is whats making them sensitive.

Thanks for the help
Driving force pro
I want to use the Games as the most realistic so my steering wheel turns 720 degrees in the car to turn 720 degrees in the games.

But the problem with force feedback, it has too much resistance to turn the wheel quickly.

To turn the wheel fast enough, I am forced to remove the force feedback.

I wish I could turn the wheel quickly to take advantage of 720 ° and also the force feedback.
can anyone post a solution for windows 7 peddle problem for dfp yet? or is it something i have to be a real tech geek to figure out(untill wingman updates a driver)
Quote from -NightFly- :Hello,
I'm having problem with DFP, os is vista home basic...downloaded latest drivers (5.02). Now i can't get my pedals working properly i've checked "report combined pedals" in prof. and played around with seperate and combined pedals in lfs...nothing, it recognises pedals but doesn't seem to be able lift off for some reason. when i put seperate then it says half-throttle deafult and when i brake it just lifts off throttle without applying the brake...

So i'm little lost here since it's my first wheel (more or less). I've checked troubleshoots etc but haven't found help so far, perhaps i've just missed something small but important here?

*edit: found a solution. will paste it here later.

thanks to my teammate i got everything running smoothly now, quoted to help out futher muppets like me

I've got similar problem: LFS does not recognize G25 pedals. It recognizes, but not fully... I can recalibrate them and also assign axis, but can't assign throttle, etc. in first screen. Already reinstalled game and profiler, but without any results...
Where can I get Profiler 5.04? Already tried google search: I found just 5.00 and 5.02 also tried installing both of them. XP is 32x. In other games all pedals are working just great, without any problems.
Already spent about 10 hours in total to solve this problem...
Now I am downloading version Z25

Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG