The online racing simulator
Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
Hello,
i don't know if this is a momo problem or a bug..

i think it was saturday i was doing practice on a server and my friend connected, he was watching me .. He said my throttle pedal didn't raise up to the very top where the white line appears, but i did see the white line everytime i full throttle...We thought it was something else like lag or etc..
And tonite i was on dtm qualifying and i was 4 seconds slower than the slowest guy on the grid. i didn't understand what was happening and started to play around with my setup. Then, one of the racers said that i wasn't doing full throttle.But my throttle bar did show the toppest part where the white line is and my turbo pressure did reach the end of the indicator.Anyway i disconnected and recalibrated my momo settings.Connected again and the same guy said it was ok now.

Is it the indicator or momo which is causing this???
sounds like the Momo to me
Quote from Mista Tea :Hello everyone,

I was in a server in lfs and i saw some ppl talking about the momo going more then 270 degrees.
Can someone please tell me if its possible and if so can you tell me how please?

Mista Tea

Hi Mista Tea!
As far as I know, you can't. The red momo turns 270 and black one 240 degrees.
Quote from frokki :Hi Mista Tea!
As far as I know, you can't. The red momo turns 270 and black one 240 degrees.

its the opposite actually the red one has 240 and the black one has 270 (why i know all this cause i own the black one )
Can a Logitech MOMO wheel turn up to 720 degrees, or is the limit 270? My friend is bugging me about it if it is or not. He got me researching. So If there is a way then please tell me...

Thanks [TD]Nakazato
it turns to 240
Hi guys new to LFS here, had rfactor for a long time so will be interesting to comapre the two.

Have been through these forums for a while however have been unable to find a solution to the following problem.

Got a DFP and when sitting in the pits or driving the wheel is always 5 degrees to the left. When in the controller setup screen i have to turn my wheel 5 degrees to the left to line up the marker on the centre.
I have the newest drivers from Logitech and have no issue with this in rfactor, can anyone help otherwise this game is undrivable.

Ty in advance.
Dear Logitech Momo Wheel seniors , i have problem with my momo wheel . When i in middle on playing..the wheel suddenly out of calibration setting.the wheel not in middle or not like what i set it to be.please help me how to solve this problem.below is my recorded video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQkPPvB-FI
Driving Force EX
hey all, i have a driving force ex and no matter what i try i cant get my accelerator and brake pedals to work on lfs, they work on my other games but not this, can anyone help?
Quote from dcm_wc :Dear Logitech Momo Wheel seniors , i have problem with my momo wheel . When i in middle on playing..the wheel suddenly out of calibration setting.the wheel not in middle or not like what i set it to be.please help me how to solve this problem.below is my recorded video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQkPPvB-FI

That is weird. I've never seen nor heard of anyone having a problem like what shows in the vid. The Momo being off-center is a common problem, but doesn't behave like that vid.

@scottidogg, read the hardware forum. Plenty of material there on how to set up the pedals. If you can't from the forum, then RTFM.
Quote from mrodgers :That is weird. I've never seen nor heard of anyone having a problem like what shows in the vid. The Momo being off-center is a common problem, but doesn't behave like that vid.

@scottidogg, read the hardware forum. Plenty of material there on how to set up the pedals. If you can't from the forum, then RTFM.

ok..anyway,thanks
mmm when i got mine it was off centre to.

i downloaded a program that displayed the calibration data in raw view

here's what i did and you can try
download Clear Calibration Utility
which will clear the data then get
DXTweak which allows you to change calibration information and deadzone settings.

but i think i downloaded that one and it said wouldn't run on xp, i think off the top of my head the one i used is
DX Deadzone Application which allows you to set the deadzone of your wheel. also if you haven't already upgrade to direct x 8 might help
all the programs meantioned can be found here
http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... %20Calibration%20Utility:

go through them see if they help you in anyway

btw my wheel is a momo racing force haven't tested it on any other wheels

good luck
thanks..i will try
Logitech pedals aren't working
I have tried to figure out why lfs doesn't respond to my pedals, even though the logitech gaming software console does. Anyone help me please?
Have you assigned them correct in Options/controls?
Axis seperated/combined button correctly checked?
What doesn't work anyway, some more info would be nice

And enable axis bar display, then you can see what input lfs gets
from your controller
Same problem here to..
Got the logitech formula force EX, new today :-) But my pedals doesnt work right.. its the wrong axis that is in use I think because a friend of my got gas/brake on Y axis, I got it on RZ axis... Someone help us here please..
My logitech driving force
heya Guys and Girls

I have had a Logitech driving force steering wheel for a bout a month now but ever since i got a lfs s2 liensce my car dont seem to be going fast enough like when i race and do drags everyone jus zooms off in the distant i got some videos of me drag racing but you'll have to put them in ur LFS>data>SPR file and watch them and tell me what could be wrong with it..

Sorry for the Bad english
bit i odnt how to make a winrar folder jus add me on msn please otaco99@msn.com
Quote from Watson02 :heya Guys and Girls

I have had a Logitech driving force steering wheel for a bout a month now but ever since i got a lfs s2 liensce my car dont seem to be going fast enough like when i race and do drags everyone jus zooms off in the distant i got some videos of me drag racing but you'll have to put them in ur LFS>data>SPR file and watch them and tell me what could be wrong with it..

Sorry for the Bad english
bit i odnt how to make a winrar folder jus add me on msn please otaco99@msn.com

You can attach mpr and spr files directly to your post here....
problem solved
Dear helpers!

So, my MOMO RACING WHEEL defects from factory:

1.Double click when upshifting (shifter grabs springs when upshifting, i can feel it and hear it)

2. When wheel is on (in game, and Force Feedback is on) when i turn it to left or right it gives a crackles!

My wheel is 2 months old but 1 month driven!

I will return my MOMO back to shop!
---------------------------------

But that defects will not be after ~ 1 year with new MOMO?

All will be fine?
Hello there!

Yesterday i detected one problem with my MOMO brake pedal!
When i push brake pedal than they hawe like a ''dead zone''!
It feels like that: Brake bedal spring starts work only after 1/4 pulling all pedal!

And i can hear knock when springs starts working!

And it is from yesterday!

There is some solutions?
I Think u need to set new deadzones in LFS Options and in control panel .
Lol, i haved the same problem, that was just because that i assignet wrong axis. x]
Help
Hi there!

First of all, let me just say I am a big fan of your Game, LFS!

I was using a Logitech Formula Force to play the game, but today I managed to get my hands on, believe or not, an almost brand new Logitech MOMO Force (the original Red version).

Unfortunately I am having problems setting the MOMO Red Wheel in Game. For some reason, the Pedals are not recognized! The Car is always accelerating! I already tried to re-install the Game and the Drivers and the problems continues...

I was wondering if you could help me or guide me somehow. I dont think it's a Hardware problem, since in all other Games I have tried it, all is working ok!

Thanks for your time! My best regards,
Quote from PT_Racer :Hi there!

First of all, let me just say I am a big fan of your Game, LFS!

I was using a Logitech Formula Force to play the game, but today I managed to get my hands on, believe or not, an almost brand new Logitech MOMO Force (the original Red version).

Unfortunately I am having problems setting the MOMO Red Wheel in Game. For some reason, the Pedals are not recognized! The Car is always accelerating! I already tried to re-install the Game and the Drivers and the problems continues...

I was wondering if you could help me or guide me somehow. I dont think it's a Hardware problem, since in all other Games I have tried it, all is working ok!

Thanks for your time! My best regards,

Hi PT_Racer!

Have you checked your pedal settings in the Logitech Drivers? This link may help:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=493841#post493841

Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG