Poll : What Track

Kyoto GP
South Cith Long
Blackwood Reverse
Other
Blackwood
Track for next GP
simular to cars poll...
blackwood reverse, because i want to see the mayhem in turn 1!
KY GP, 'cos i don't know it and this is a damn good reason to learn the beast , Aston Historic is my first choice smooth flowing lines and a couple of legendary coeners, + it's the longest lap in the game so you get real value for money!
Fern Bay Green Reversed.... Enough said.
-
(Theafro) DELETED by Theafro
Kyoto GP, since its my fav track
I'd vote for Aston tracks or KY nat
I'd like to do one of the longer Ashton tracks
#8 - Vain
Kyoto GP. Great track in about any car. Though I like it most in the FOX.

Vain
Depends on the car really, if it's XFG, SO Long or BL1R. KY GP if it's XFR. Kyoto tracks are waay to long and boring with XFG, and SO Long might get a bit too tight with XFR. Voted for SO Long.
#10 - Vain
I bet we'll just be unlucky and end up with XFG on KY GP. Yay! 3 hours event!

Vain
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#11 - Vain
Quote from thisnameistaken :If you pick the longest track, you're not going to see the other cars much.

So you choose UF1 on AS Cadet?

Vain
Quote from Vain :So you choose UF1 on AS Cadet?

that could be fun
#13 - Vain
20 cars on AS Cadet? Yes, that will be loads of fun!

Vain
Oh yes, Im all for it!

(seriously)
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just wondering if you'd noticed that you've picked cars based on which provide close racing, then selected a track based on overall length. If you pick the longest track, you're not going to see the other cars much.

The track is selected more because of the challenge it presents the drivers, and you'll still get to see plenty of each other i'm sure

It would be much the same as any other GP for lapping etc but you'll not start lapping so soon. I fancy the idea of a 3Hr GP, pretty enduro but it allows more leeway for things to happen.

Although any track in the UF1 would be an endurance event!
ANY track?

UF1/FE RallyX Green is 34 seconds per lap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG