The online racing simulator
#1 - smove
Update: Audi A4 styled interior for FXO - revised
After a recent debate about plagiarism I decided to post "my" Audi A4 (2004 model) interior for the FXO - which is indeed Audi's copyrighted work and was just magically dragged & dropped into LFS by me. And hey, it works, so I'd like to share it! Critics and comments are welcome, as always.

Note 1: Pack contains lightset posted here.
Note 2: Gator and steering wheel are not my work and thus are not included.

Installation:
Since mediafire.com and most of the other file hosters don't save our files forever (if you don't pay :razz I decided to split the files into a self-extracting RAR file (should do without WinRAR itself) and upload it here to the forum.

Since the forum doesn't allow uploading *.exe files (which is needed here), I had to rename the concerning file. Simply download both the files into the same folder, delete the ".rar" from the file name "fxo_dds_by_smove.part01.exe.rar" and double-click the .exe. Now choose where to install - Don't forget to backup your old files first!) - ready to go to the DDS folder!

I hope to camouflage an exe isn't against the rules - otherwise I'll remove the file, of course.

Enjoy - forever if you like!

Edit: Due to requests I worked out working rear indicators which are added to the file.
Attached images
a4_interior_revision2.jpg
Attached files
fxo_dds_by_smove.part01.exe.rar - 1.9 MB - 4604 views
fxo_dds_by_smove.part02.rar - 1.8 MB - 4579 views
That interior looks very Scirocco-ish. Well I guess so since Audi is owned by VW. Still, nice work!
Looks really good! Will be used
Looks very, very good. I like them, downloading without no doubts! Thanks.
good work!
Nice dude...keep up the good work
Omg i love it _____DOWNLOADING____
#8 - Jyzzz
Thanks
Wow, that looks absolutely brilliant. Very, very nicely done. Definitely a download.
That looks nice, superb. In the addon section folder
Not too bad at all. I`d have done it in 2048x for better detail, but it works nicely as it is. You missed the little triangular area at the top between the back seats and the boot though
*downloads* Nice
Its nice, but the rear indicators dont work. There too black
well done. looks very familiar.
Elegant and nice.

Good job.
Quote from unseen :Not too bad at all. I`d have done it in 2048x for better detail, but it works nicely as it is. You missed the little triangular area at the top between the back seats and the boot though

Thanks for the comments, guys!

It is planned to redo the whole interior in a higher resolution and with a lot more details, hopefully before the FXO will get an upgraded cockpit model. I already did an hour-long photo session this weekend ...
Smove, is there any chance i can fix the rear indicators myself, if your ok with that?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Smove, is there any chance i can fix the rear indicators myself, if your ok with that?

You can try to fix them of course, but I will try to find a solution for that as well with my forthcoming update. Anyway, I'm curious about your achievement.
Omfgzor thats so cool!

... But i dont see any big changes, new radio and stuff.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Smove, is there any chance i can fix the rear indicators myself, if your ok with that?

Quote from smove :You can try to fix them of course, but I will try to find a solution for that as well with my forthcoming update. Anyway, I'm curious about your achievement.

Fixed!

Click Meh!
:):):)
Thank you, i got a XRG AudiA4 skin ... hope you create a XRG interior
Reworked: headlights (LEDs "glow" and the indicators are now even more audi'ish! ), dashboard, door panels, front seats, back seats, hat shelf, arm rest, carpets .......... uhm - everything?

For the link and screenshots please see the first post of this thread.
Much better

Update: Audi A4 styled interior for FXO - revised
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG