The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Skins and Graphics
Hello Racers:

Please post high-resolution versions of your skins for the 2009 Kyoto 500 here. This year, we are requiring the event logo to be affixed in three locations - both sides of the airbox, and on the nose. The car number is required to be on the rear wing endplates, and on the nose of the car. The driver's flag (indicated in the sample as a black rounded rectangle) and first initial and last name are to be displayed along the cockpit edge. A sample of desired placement is attached. The event logo is attached. The New Dimension Racing Logo is also attached - you may put this on your skin, but you are not required to put the NDR logo on.

The provided flags for LFSCART are fine, but you may also use your own flag image for your country.

All locations of the number must have the number not conflicting with the background.

Post any questions or comments here. You must post your skin here prior to the start of qualifying on 20 June.

Skins and Graphics Pack - Incl ... hing that can extract 7zs

d
Attached images
2009Kyoto500_Skinsample.png
Kyoto500_09.png
NDR copy.png
XRR_Kyoto500 SC 09.jpg
Special event requires the special skin

Support your local foundation funds!
www.kapkanadeje.cz

Deko add: Skin Good to go
Attached images
FO8_XFusion_K500.jpg
my skin
Attached images
FO8_17_Kyoto_500.jpg

Deko add: Skin is good to go
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-Smeg_2048.jpg

Deko add: Skin Good To Go.
Attached images
FO8_KY500_53.jpg
Quote from TexasLTU :

Ya need the Kyoto 500 logo somewhere on the airbox.

Remember - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RUN THE LFSCART required elements for this race. As long as you follow the requirements here, you'll be good to go. Feel free to do up an epically special skin for this race.

d
Quote from dekojester :Ya need the Kyoto 500 logo somewhere on the airbox.

Remember - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RUN THE LFSCART required elements for this race. As long as you follow the requirements here, you'll be good to go. Feel free to do up an epically special skin for this race.

d

Thx, gonna fix it ASAP.
EDIT: Fixed.
may not final version
updated
Same as said before for the Kyoto 250:

I'll make you a skin after request fitting to the Kyoto 500 rules: just give me a description or an example of what you think you want to see as your skin.
My No. 7 car for the Kyoto 500 2009:
Attached images
FO8_R7-K500.jpg
Skins From GTYR
Attached images
FO8_GTYR_500_45.jpg
FO8_GTYR_500_88.jpg
HEL_GTYR_500_45.jpg
HEL_GTYR_500_88.jpg
My skins...

Thanks to Yannick Martin for the FO8 and Lee Baker for the HEL

Edited: now with a render!
Attached images
FO8_dbuck12ky09.jpg
HEL_DanBuckBR.jpg
render_fo8c_DanBuckBR2.jpg
Here it is!
Attached images
FO8_core999-ky500.jpg
#15 - wild
Hopefully this meets the requirements (:
Attached images
500.jpg
FO8_Wild500.PNG
Here's my skin.
EDIT: With new FBI-Clockwork Motorsports logo.
Attached images
FO8_FBICHans43KY500.jpg
Quote from hansonator69 :Here's my skin.
EDIT: With new FBI-Clockwork Motorsports logo.

Very good looking skin!!!!!
Quote from buck77 :Very good looking skin!!!!!

Thank you I got inspired by the #43 IndyCar of John Andretti then i decided to mix the sponsors up.
Quote from TFalke55 :Same as said before for the Kyoto 250:

I'll make you a skin after request fitting to the Kyoto 500 rules: just give me a description or an example of what you think you want to see as your skin.

Hey! Could do my skin? I'm very bad with skinning

My car number is 322, my country is Spain and my first initial and last name are: R.Blasco

The base is this: http://rapidshare.com/files/235290956/FO8_HPR.jpg.html

Thanks!!

Greetings.
I'll do it... I get on work later today, probably while watching the Firestone Freedom 100 at the Brickyard
Skin for R.-C. Bootha, Fragmaster.
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-Sheep.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :I'll do it... I get on work later today, probably while watching the Firestone Freedom 100 at the Brickyard

Thanks.
FBI-Clockwork Motorsports #61 skin

The rest of Clockwork's skins will come soon
Attached images
FO8_FBICJWang61.jpg
-
(Elderado) DELETED by Elderado : retire
I hope this skin is within your expectations. As you're racer of the team of whom this skin's rights are belonging to, I did not change much, just added your number and the Kyoto 500 Stickers.

Anyways I hope you like it.
Attached images
FO8_322_KY500.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :I hope this skin is within your expectations. As you're racer of the team of whom this skin's rights are belonging to, I did not change much, just added your number and the Kyoto 500 Stickers.

Anyways I hope you like it.

Yes I do, thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG