Happy Birthday J@tko
(50 posts, closed, started )
Happy Birthday J@tko
I noticed on my forum that it was in fact J@tkos birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy birthday, Jack.
Happy birthday, buddy!
Happy Birthday! resent::cake:
You're 17! You can drive! Not that you'll be capable of doing so, but at least you know you could if you wanted to.
#6 - Gil07
Hope you had a nice birthday dinner
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You're 17! You can drive! Not that you'll be capable of doing so, but at least you know you could if you wanted to.

Not in my Country!

Here, you are only alowed to drive a car or ride a bike when you're 18...
Quote from Gil07 :Hope you had a nice birthday dinner

At least it wasn't during a league race.
Happy birthday Jackson !

Now, don't fail any of your exams or whatever.

/me gives Jackson 17 Drive-Through Penalties in honor of his age

d
Happy birthday Jack n°4.
I'd like to wish you happy birthday, but I'm having my dinner. :haha:

Don't get too

Ankled, Badgered, Banjaxed, Battered, Befuggered, Bernard Langered, Bladdered, Blasted, Blathered, Bleezin, Blitzed, Blootered, Blottoed, Bluttered, Boogaloo, Brahms & Liszt, Buckled, Burlin, Cabbaged, Chevy Chased, Clobbered, Decimated, Dot Cottoned, Druck-steaming, Drunk as a Lord, Drunk as a skunk, Etched, Fecked, Fleemered, Four to the floor, Gatted, Goosed, Got my beer goggles on, Guttered, Had a couple of shickers, Hammer-blowed, Hammered, Hanging, Having the whirlygigs, Howling, Inebriated, Intoxicated, Jahalered, Jaiked up, Jan'd - abbrev for Jan Hammered, Jaxied, Jeremied, Jolly, Kaned, Lagged up, Lamped, Langered, Laroped, or alt. larrupt, Lashed, Leathered, Legless, Liquored up, Locked, Locked out of your mind, Loo la, Mad wey it, Mandoo-ed, Mangled, Manky, Mashed, Meff'd, Merl Haggard, Merry, Minced, Ming-ho, Minging, Moired, Monged, Monkey-full, Mottled, Mullered, Newcastled, Nicely irrigated with horizontal lubricant, Off me pickle, Off me trolley, On a campaign, Out of it, Out yer tree, Paggered, Palintoshed, Paraletic, Peelywally, Peevied, Pickled, Pie-eyed, Pished, Plastered, Poleaxed, Pollatic Rat-legged, Ratted, Ravaged, Razzled, Reek-ho, Rendered, Rosy glow, Rubbered, Ruined, Saying hello to Mr Armitage, Scattered, Schindlers, Screwed, Scuttered, Shedded [as in " My shed has collapsed taking most of the fence with it"], Slaughtered, Sloshed, Smashed, Snatered, Snobbled, Sozzled, Spangled, Spannered, Spiffed, Spongelled, Squiffy, Steamin, Steampigged, Stocious, Stonkin, Tanked, Tashered, Tipsy, Trashed, Trollied, Troubled, Trousered, Twisted Warped, Wasted, Wellied, With the fairies, Wrecked or Zombied

now, will you?

Why didn't anyone remember my birthday 14 days ago?!
Wow - thank you very much everyone

Quote from Mp3 Astra :You're 17! You can drive! Not that you'll be capable of doing so, but at least you know you could if you wanted to.

Oi

Infact I have a driving lesson in an hour, so if I never make another post after about 11am, then you know what's happened

Quote from Gil07 :Hope you had a nice birthday dinner

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Happy birthday Jack n°4.

Why am I Jack 4?? :sadbanana

Thanks again everyone
#13 - 5haz
Merry brithday!

I expect a slice of cake.
happy bday
Happy Birthday, J@tko. But please, don't try driving any RWD car in LFS after the party
Happy birthday Jack from Jack
Happy Birthday Jack, have a good one
Quote from J@tko :
Why am I Jack 4?? :sadbanana

In order of skills, in the Jack club
Happiee Burffdee

He stalled TWICE... it's f*cking shambolic, srsly.

No, it really is
Happy birthday.

Oh dear, forgetting the birthday of a teammate is no fun... thanks god you're in britain, you've one hour more birthday then in my timezone you'd had. (I meant: Here you'd have until 22utc, at home you have until 23utc)

Happy birthday jackson, thanks for all your help and efforts and making many of our events be able to happen

good luck to your exams also
Happy Birthday, Jack!
Happy Birthday Jack! (Yeah, I know I'm late. But I have a good excuse - a man in a white coat asking questions why I don't feel too good ).
This thread is closed

Happy Birthday J@tko
(50 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG