The online racing simulator
FOX Crash in South City
(17 posts, started )
FOX Crash in South City
You took out two people while trying to get back into the race :P. Nice video though, what is the name of the opera song?
What's name of the first song?
why people can't understand, to use spec mode(shift + s) immediatley after or in the crash? why do they need to ruin the race of someone else... i hate this part in the sr fox server
anyway i laughed hard
Quote from tikshow :why people can't understand, to use spec mode(shift + s) immediatley after or in the crash? why do they need to ruin the race of someone else... i hate this part in the sr fox server
anyway i laughed hard

Because you shouldn't have to spectate. As long as you don't move, it's up to the other drivers to see the yellow flag, the minimap and you on the track. But most people just go full throttle and accidents like that happen.

But the video... well I laughed
Song Nr.1: Propellerheads - Spybreak
Song Nr.2: Time to say Goodbye with Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli

Thank you for the comments
#7 - G!NhO
LOL @ 0:50 the black car makes a nice flip
#8 - 5haz
Oh look, it's Xcite up to their usual crashing tricks. :rolleyes:

Now I know why your bunch have been driving like such idiots, it's because you wanted to make a movie out of it.
Quote from 5haz :[...]

Now I know why your bunch have been driving like such idiots, it's because you wanted to make a movie out of it.

sure...
Good lord, you single handedly ruined the race for everyone!

Nice vid.
There were everywhere Yellow Flags... they ignored them
#12 - 5haz
Quote from Intermediate07 :Do you know anybody of us to conclude that we are crashers??? I guess you dont so shut up!

Oh yes I do, trust me, I'm not the kind of person who would post like that without a good reason.
Quote from tikshow :why people can't understand, to use spec mode(shift + s) immediatley after or in the crash? why do they need to ruin the race of someone else... i hate this part in the sr fox server
anyway i laughed hard

I HATE people using shift-s at the moment they crash. It's unrealistic, no fun, and annoying to try to avoid something that won't be there anymore when you get there.

If you crash, crash. It's the responsibility of those coming towards you to avoid you, not yours to magically disappear as soon as possible. Avoiding wrecks is as much part of racing as driving around corners is.

Having said that, the one in this movie is a gigantic idiot. He merges, twice, without looking and without staying off the racing line. In my book, that is enough for a ban. You can miss one car, but merging like that twice (and the second time, simply rolling onto the racing line after coming to a complete stop to the right of it) is definitely 'intentional' and should be handled as such.
Quote from fireb0llch :There were everywhere Yellow Flags... they ignored them

You intentionally rolled onto the racing line after having come to a complete stop. That equals intentional wrecking.
Quote from TagForce :...

yes, i know this is unrealistic but people can't see in the mirror or on the map before rejoining the race and they crashed into another racers, who can avoid the crash if he stays in place or move far from the racing line, that is the problem...
ok, this thread should just show this crash and how's funny is it, not discussing about who's fault etc.
Still thanks for the comments.

@TagForce: There's an Edit button too.
Quote from tikshow :yes, i know this is unrealistic but people can't see in the mirror or on the map before rejoining the race and they crashed into another racers, who can avoid the crash if he stays in place or move far from the racing line, that is the problem...

The solution would then be to identify and 'educate' those that cannot properly rejoin. People need to be educated about the yellow flag as well, because everybody tends to stay on the throttle. Maybe a timeout penalty for crashing when there's been a yellow flag there for more than 5 seconds.

edit: Fireb0llch: I know, that doesn't mean I need to always use it

FOX Crash in South City
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG