The online racing simulator
Windows 7 logitech/pedals problem
Is anyone else out there running the new Windows 7 RC? I have recently installed it, and for some reason I can't get the accelerator pedal to work (in the wingman software, or in any game). The brakes, steering, and all of the other buttons work fine though. I tried the "combined pedals" thing which didn't work either. Any ideas on how to get the accelerator pedal working?

The weird thing is I can get the accelerator pedal "working" (albeit in reverse) by using the brake at the same time, but any time I just use the accelerator pedal there is no response.
Well I unplugged all my stuff, uninstalled the logitech stuff, then reinstalled/plugged-in, and that seemed to fix the problem.

I think Win7 tried to install it's own drivers for it or something, because when installing Windows my wheel was moving for about 10mins. So if anyone else installs Win7, I recommend plugging in your wheel after installing.
I'm gonna install win7 too. I'll install drivers first though.
Quote from BoyGTA :I'm gonna install win7 too. I'll install drivers first though.

Good decision. Windows 7 integrated drivers have no force feedback.
#5 - Bean0
Worked without issues for me.

Installed without wheel plugged in, got 64bit Vista drivers from Logitech, installed and Robert's your mother's brother.
G25 works great with logitech software on Windows 7 32-bit for me.
I've got it on a disk and will most likely install it at the weekend or whenever i can be arsed to copy all my files to my second HDD.
Quote from travbrad :Is anyone else out there running the new Windows 7 RC? I have recently installed it, and for some reason I can't get the accelerator pedal to work (in the wingman software, or in any game). The brakes, steering, and all of the other buttons work fine though. I tried the "combined pedals" thing which didn't work either. Any ideas on how to get the accelerator pedal working?

The weird thing is I can get the accelerator pedal "working" (albeit in reverse) by using the brake at the same time, but any time I just use the accelerator pedal there is no response.

Had this problem a week ago. Try un-locking the axes calibration then recalibrating in LFS
Also when installing drivers in Windows 7. Make sure to right click and "Install as Admin."
Quote from Toddshooter :Also when installing drivers in Windows 7. Make sure to right click and "Install as Admin."

i have never done that and everything works fine for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG