(20 posts, started )
bet ITV love fisichella !!
mid day sunday

itv listening in on pit radio

fisi told to carry on with car despite problems

his replY ?

"yeah but its F*cking Sh*t"

wait for the complaints
I had to read your post five times to understand what you meant. Geez.
#3 - Vain
@AndroidXP:
Give up trying to read the posts of native english speakers with the expectation to read correct english. It just doesn't work.

Vain
#4 - ORION
I had to red it only twice... but it's really pure crap english...
however, funny stuff
Basically Fisichella swore on a family television channel in the middle of the afternoon which would normally be subject to censorship at that time of the day.

ITV should understand that the Pitside is similar to the Ringside in a boxing match, if you're going to get that close expect some harsh language and maybe a few blood spatters
ITV apologised pretty much straight away for what Fisi said so they won't get in any trouble for it. The rules for live sporting events are generally a bit more lax than for other types of TV, the watchdogs know it's hard to police things like that.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
And there was the time in F1 some years ago when Ralf Schumacher was pretty much a novice, and that ITV Louise woman interviewed him on live coverage in the pitlane after either retiring from the race or qualifying badly (I forget which). His curt response to her question?

"Well, we f***ed it up."

You could almost hear the ITV producers sucking through their teeth.
There was a good one last season when that Louise wifey interviewed David Coulthard and she was asking about the knobs on the steering wheel or something, to which he replied "its a bit like twiddling your nipples!" (or something to that effect!). Was quite a funny moment
In A1 Grand Prix race at Laguna Seca last weekend, Jos Verstappen (NL Driver) was asked what he thought of the first race (It was raining very hard, very dangerous), to which he replied, "It's Shit, it's not racing!"
I used to enjoy Montoya's colourful language in interviews.

he would always be "p*ssed off" about this or that!

cut to Frank Williams in the pits..............though i think Head didnt mind it!
Or Ralf commenting that the track was 'a little shitty' and Norbert Haug using similar language - can't remember exactly what.

And these German's complain about our English!
I know this isnt really about Fisi's comments, but..............

did anyone else catch on the news or during the race, two drivers knocking seven shades of cr*p out of each other a few days ago?

it may have been nascar, im not sure, but they were really going for it!

it took about half a dozen guys to break it up.

gentlemen racers? i think not!!!!!
Quote from mr grady :I know this isnt really about Fisi's comments, but..............

did anyone else catch on the news or during the race, two drivers knocking seven shades of cr*p out of each other a few days ago?

remember piquet practising his kickboxing on salazar (i think) after he was knocked off whilst leading.

actually thinking about it

leader being knocked off whislt lapping a backmarker sounds a lot like LFS

all we need now is coding so you can get their force feedback pedals to kick their feet when you stamp on your pedals
Quote from mr grady :I know this isnt really about Fisi's comments, but..............

It was Grand-Am actually, but at least they kept their helmets and stuff so it was just a shove match
hehe bit like in hockey... .. bet they hardly feel it with all that padding
Quote from DodgeRacer :It was Grand-Am actually, but at least they kept their helmets and stuff so it was just a shove match

I'm pretty sure i saw one punch thrown but he didn't try it again! - If you're gonna have a scrap trackside, KEEP YOU'RE LID ON!
#17 - shim
was bout half a year ago i heard a news reporter swear on the news.. rather amusing..

i know its nothing to do with racing.. but its all the same context tho
Quote from tinvek :mid day sunday

itv listening in on pit radio

fisi told to carry on with car despite problems

his replY ?

"yeah but its F*cking Sh*t"

wait for the complaints

I couldn't help but smile. After that incident, Martin and James Allen apologised, and talked about his actions of what he should have done. I agree with Martin that he should have just done his best rather than complain, but then again, Fisi got a heat of the moment, and was clearly frustrated.
#19 - SamH
Completely not racing-related, but definitely TV-swearing-related, this is an ad put together by Channel4 - the UK's OTHER independent terrestrial TV channel. They really DID do this. Brits may have seen it go out on TV, or should probably at least recognise the sequence of interviews with celebrities. Several ads were put out, asking Channel 4 "stars" various questions. This one.. what's their fave swearword. www.anorarchy.com/c4.asp

IMPORTANT: This is VERY c/rude. PLEASE don't watch it unless you're prepared.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
yeh jon snow just cannot swear i believe.. he is the pinacle of the british society!!!! btw how is england a swear word lol?

bet ITV love fisichella !!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG